Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stay in legends or trophy drop for update?

Stay in legends or trophy drop for update?

So with the update coming soon, so you plan to stay in legends league or are you dropping out of it to loot in lower leagues? I feel like I can gain more loot from lower leagues than the 8 attacks per day in legends......
    Last edited by FlexyMcRoid; April 6th, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

The simple answer is .... yes!
    Level 228 | TH14 | 2851 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    The simple answer is .... yes!
    On the other hand, the more complicated answer is: it depends. OP, how many times do you plan to attack per day? You can get more loot if you play lower than legends (I would expect Titans to have bad clouds at first) if you attack often enough to make up for the big bonus and no loot lost on defense in legends. If you are only going to attack about 8 times per day anyway, then it is better to stay in legends.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Sitting with full storages and treasury therefore doing enough attacks to maintain legend league.
    And will continue to stay there even after update.
    8 attacks on daily basis will be sufficient for me,also won't be loosing loot there.

I can usually get in 12-16 attacks in a day, but then I also get attacked and lose loot. I still feel like I would gain slightly more loot by dropping down, but I also enjoy being #1 spot in my clan.....the choice is to hard to make. Does anyone know the right answer?? Surely someone knows where the big league loot is to be made
    Last edited by FlexyMcRoid; April 6th, 2021 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Sitting with full storages and treasury therefore doing enough attacks to maintain legend league.
    And will continue to stay there even after update.
    8 attacks on daily basis will be sufficient for me,also won't be loosing loot there.
    Forgot to add,high league bonus.

I was planning to super gob snipe in legend to fund my upgrades. If I can’t sustain the attacks and stars needed to remain, then I’ll work my way back up and down on repeat. Is that the right answer? To me, YES.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    I can usually get in 12-16 attacks in a day, but then I also get attacked and lose loot. I still feel like I would gain slightly more loot by dropping down, but I also enjoy being #1 spot in my clan.....the choice is to hard to make. Does anyone know the right answer?? Surely someone knows where the big league loot is to be made
    There is no right answer. It depends on what you want. If upgrading as fast as possible is most fun to you then drop down to gold-masters and use sneaky goblins to get a lot of loot. If trophy pushing or playing in legends is more fun, then do that.

I can tell you what I'm thinking for me: I've found I can easily keep my builders busy and lab running in legends nonstop with my 8 attacks per day, so that is what I plan to do. The only thing that would be faster for me lower is putting loot into walls. For me, personally, getting walls done faster isn't worth dropping out of legends. I'll be max long before th15, including walls, without dropping from legends. Continuing to add to my legends trophies total is more important to me than being fully maxed a little sooner (and there is a chance the lab will be slower than all the buildings and walls even if I stay in legends anyway).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I'm staying in legends. There's more than enough loot to keep all your builders busy.

I'm staying in legends. I feel like I save a lot of time if I stay in legends. No looking for bases. No stolen loot. I like playing the game a little bit everyday and I feel like that's why I still enjoy the game.