Thread: Looking for neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for neighbourhood

Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, a returning player on a new account. Restarted yesterday and currently at level 13, nearly 14. on my previous account i was level 60 but i broke my phone and lost login.

I'm active most of the day and love helping out/contributing. looking to participate in derbies, events and boats when able to.

Located in UK, I'd prefer a fully English speaking hood for ease of comms. My username is markkh90, and would prefer you message on this post first

Thanks.
    Last edited by markh90; April 6th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Now level 18

🏘️🏘️Two of our hoods are full! So we decided why not make a casual derby hood. Not derby focused at all. Just farming🐓, town🚂, valley🏞️ players. If you have a baby🐣 farm you just use for storage- feel free to park it here at the rest stop. Brand new player looking to learn the ropes and can’t derby yet? C’mon by. We’d love to have you!! Discord server is shared by all three of the hoods- so there is a ton of comraderie and knowledge here. Want to derby without the pressure? Here’s a spot for you! No requirements, but if you do opt in- please attempt to complete half of the tasks. Looking to learn how to derby? Come learn here!

✏️Levels 10 and up

Interested? 📲 DM me!

Hi we are an English speaking neighbourhood. I myself am from Canada 🇨🇦. You are more than welcome to come join us big Hawke’s nest.

Fresh Spawn
    Bessie’s Farm would love to have you! I will drop our level requirement down for a few days in case you want to come join us! PJOCCCRC

QUOTE=markh90;12784034]Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, a returning player on a new account. Restarted yesterday and currently at level 13, nearly 14. on my previous account i was level 60 but i broke my phone and lost login.

I'm active most of the day and love helping out/contributing. looking to participate in derbies, events and boats when able to.

Located in UK, I'd prefer a fully English speaking hood for ease of comms. My username is markkh90, and would prefer you message on this post first

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn
    Hello can i join? Im in level 30