Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #1 - TOWN HALL 14!!!!!

First thought... these 20 day upgrade times r a huge turn off.

2 nd thought.. nerfing the wrong troops. Until they sort swiz out its gonna be a mess

Hopefully next preview gets me more excited.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

• 1x Bomb
    • 1x Giant Bomb
    • 1x *** *****
    A short question about the *** *****:

Darian do you think that the ***** of the *** ***** will a good new building considering the ***** of the ****** *** ******?

I am pretty scared about its *******, also because i use to **** a lot.

Thank you

Last edited by BrodoCaldo; April 6th, 2021 at 02:41 PM.

I like the mint green touch in everything. i aint there yet. but i can scout some top players and content creators bases so i can see them in the game once the update is live.

On the one hand, everyone is getting the same menu, so it's intrinsically fair and having an opinion is a waste of energy. Let's wait for the new metas.

On the other hand, I'm bothered by a few things:
    1- offense gets very little ups, especially compared to defense
    2- most up'd (10+%) defenses are AOE (tesla eagle sshot th) which will make "lots o' small troops" attacks quite hard
    3- upgrade times and costs have crossed over to the "ridiculous and simply a turn off" territory

Edit: I'm reminded of what made me leave World of Warcraft: instead of embracing alts (minis) as a timewaster for maxed players (which I like, even in CoC where there are no classes/specializations), they created endless grind.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; April 6th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    On the one hand, everyone is getting the same menu, so it's intrinsically fair and having an opinion is a waste of energy.

2- most up'd (10+%) defenses are AOE (tesla eagle sshot th) which will make "lots o' small troops" attacks quite hard
    3- upgrade times and costs have crossed over to the "ridiculous and simply a turn off" territory
    "lots o' small troops" will probably also get new levels, and they'll have the support of the warden.

Very cool design and BIG update is exciting, thanks SC, this is a whole 'nother level!

Centennial Club
    Question- won't will be the first qualifier pay to win as they are in May and I don't think it will be that easy to max base in just 1.5 months

Whoa, the update is nice and everything good aside but THOSE UPGRADE TIMES! Imagine TH16 with 30d upgrade times, lol I can't even....
    Last edited by singularityFC; April 6th, 2021 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    Question- won't will be the first qualifier pay to win as they are in May and I don't think it will be that easy to max base in just 1.5 months
    How would a June update be any better?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #130
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    On the one hand, everyone is getting the same menu, so it's intrinsically fair and having an opinion is a waste of energy.

Do keep in mind that this is just one sneak peek of more to come. As Darian posted Thursday is QOL day and who knows what will follow after Thursday.

I will say this in Darian’s text it says this is “one of the largest content releases of Clash ever”.
    Now I know how SC likes to hype things and I usually don’t get fully absorbed in all that hype. But surely this and QOL wouldn’t be it would it

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG