Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #1 - TOWN HALL 14!!!!!

A separate day for qol changes ,hope there at atleast 15 qol changes

Sounds good guys, keen to get back into it.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fresh Spawn
    yay, new air defense and upgrades for builders hut.

When it is getting released?

Quote Originally Posted by kingjaydee View Post
    When it is getting released?
    There are more sneak peeks left so wait few more days.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I think it is always 13:00 GMT (15:00 Helsinki time) When Darian releases a new sneak peek. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 1 Week Ago at 07:07 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    "Level 4 ******** ***"
    Anybody wanna help crack it with me.
    Gun? Ice? Hut? Guessing the 3 alphabets word here that may related to defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Except on your simple math, we are working with 0 or 1 the way you wrote it.

Going by what you likely meant, there's no reason it has to be an integer nor would it be all that fun to force integers as building climb past 100 as sometimes you would get buildings worth 0%. At the theoretical point we hit 200, half of all buildings would be worth nothing. Its not unreasonable to request a floating decimal system to be added even if its 1 decimal so we can go to 1000 buildings and each be worth a change of percent.
    I do not use integer arithmetics unless it is really needed/wanted. One can compute the percentage as real number and display a rounded integer in the end. 135 of 234 buildings destroyed? 100*135/234=57.69% destruction, displayed as 58% or maybe 57% if the coding is "strange", but no need to worry about the math at all, when there are more than 100 buildings. Is there any indication that the code enforced pure integer operations? I would doubt that.

And I am pretty sure that all interim percentage is calculated by such a formula in "real time" which just means that sometimes a destroyed building seems to "count" 1%, sometimes 25 (when there are less than 100 buildings) and sometimes 0 when there are more than 100 building. But that would be an effect of rounding when each buidling account for 1.1 or 0.8% of the total amout.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    99 buildings currently so I think they can only add one new building unless they merge something. Or will they be giving out portions of a percent? 99.01% for taking 100 of 101 buildings?
    This has been discussed before, and there is no reason whatsoever why they need each building to be at least 1%.

Buildings are not worth 1% each now, and never have been. At lower Town halls (and all BH), you get more than 1% per building, but they only show the value to the last whole %.

It might be better if they showed the damage to one or two decimal places, just so people understand what is happening.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that someone from SC stated before that they wouldn't like it if destroying a building wouldn't give you at least 1% additional total destruction, as it would not feel rewarding.
    I've never seen anything from SC to that effect.