Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 400

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #1 - TOWN HALL 14!!!!!

  1. #381
    Forum Veteran Ullaspn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Dada115 View Post
    Because its already shown by a famous youtuber from india
    Discussion of leaks from any source whether true or false is against forum rules

  2. #382
    Banned Anuj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Discussion of leaks from any source whether true or false is against forum rules
    Would you consider it a leak if a YouTube shows it out on a sneak peek video? Idk if what he's saying is true but if a YouTuber shows something in a sneak peek video and talks about it then it's not considers as a leak , accidental shows are a part of their plan for more views that I know.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Dada115 View Post
    Already a youtuber had accidentally shown us what it is?
    Why people are acting as if they dont know?
    Because discussion of leaks is not allowed here.

    Any posts with the details from the leaks gets removed.

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuj1 View Post
    Would you consider it a leak if a YouTube shows it out on a sneak peek video? Idk if what he's saying is true but if a YouTuber shows something in a sneak peek video and talks about it then it's not considers as a leak , accidental shows are a part of their plan for more views that I know.
    Accidental shows that are then taken down are definitely leaks.

  5. #385
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    14
    They should just drop the updates instead of dragging it out so long then their will be no leaks. But I guess they have to build the hype and get more players back ready to buy gems and update packs. To gem to max in a day and get an advantage for a few months till the rest of us poor players can slowly get the updates built.

  6. #386
    Millennial Club Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Otang View Post
    They should just drop the updates instead of dragging it out so long then their will be no leaks. But I guess they have to build the hype and get more players back ready to buy gems and update packs. To gem to max in a day and get an advantage for a few months till the rest of us poor players can slowly get the updates built.
    Sneak peeks do not cause leaks. They would still occur. And I doubt they hold back the release for the purposes of the sneak peeks - they release when they are ready and release the sneak peeks around that date.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I've never seen anything from SC to that effect.
    I believe the reference is to a video with Darian and Eino with Eino referencing the problem of going over 100 buildings, though I don’t remember the exact wording.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  8. #388
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    14
    I would love to see a hidden freeze trap or trap’s or another tornado trap added. Slow down a lot of the mass rush spam attackers.

  9. #389
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    14
    Not with warden power protecting all the troops when it goes off and a rage or haste spell troops can out run it as seen on some of the update sneak peeks YouTube videos

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Otang View Post
    I would love to see a hidden freeze trap or trap’s or another tornado trap added. Slow down a lot of the mass rush spam attackers.
    The most common 3 stars against us in CWL champs3 are from hybrid or a lalo variant, nothing close to spam.

    In any event, I find the tornado trap is more deadly against non-spam attacks, plus I hate it. It is terrible. I'd much rather see a much stronger defense that can at least be planned for. The total random impact of the tornado trap just based on the angle of where you happen to attack from the first time before knowing where it is is not a good part of the game in my opinion. It is way too strong for something that small and hidden.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •