Thread: Level 45 Active Looking for Hood

Fresh Spawn

Level 45 Active Looking for Hood

Hello I am an active level 45. And only want to be in an active derby neighborhood. Is there anywhere out there that will have me?

Want to join a competitive championship league hood that doesn’t require the extra diamonds? We’ve got a hood for you! This hood is in the championship league. We require max 320/400 tasks and all 9 completed by the end of derby. We have one common discord server with our two other hoods, so if you need help with town or trucks or boats you can feel free to reach out there! If you find you want to be more competitive and spend the extra diamonds-we can move you up to the main hood!

Requirements-
    Level 30 and up!
    No outside trading- on Facebook or discord.
    Discord is mandatory
    Be active!
    Be helpful!

We currently have levels 114-31 in this hood.
    If you are interested send me a DM. We ask no asking for expansion materials until you have played one derby with the team. 🙂

Fresh Spawn
    DM sent. Interested.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nursesarahj View Post
    Want to join a competitive championship league hood that doesn’t require the extra diamonds? We’ve got a hood for you! This hood is in the championship league. We require max 320/400 tasks and all 9 completed by the end of derby. We have one common discord server with our two other hoods, so if you need help with town or trucks or boats you can feel free to reach out there! If you find you want to be more competitive and spend the extra diamonds-we can move you up to the main hood!

Requirements-
    Level 30 and up!
    Discord is mandatory
    Be active!
    Be helpful!

If you are interested send me a DM. We ask no asking for expansion materials until you have played one derby with the team. 🙂
    Did my message come through?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nursesarahj View Post

Requirements-
    Level 30 and up!
    Discord is mandatory
    Be active!
    Be helpful!

I just requested to join.