Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #501
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyKris View Post
    The upgrade perk is achieved by the clan and now can only be enjoyed by the players at the top of the clan who already have high level troops.
    Those people never could and still can't.

And the low level TH’s are now practically suicide attackers in clan wars. Our lowest level TH usually has to end up attach 1-2 TH’s up. With nerfed CC troops there is no chance in Hades they can win. And what do the XP from clan wars get you anyway? Nerfed perks.
    Boosted perks.

And if they are having to always attack +2 TH from their own, then you have too wide a roster (or some rather odd bases in terms of development) going into clan wars, so the matchmaker can't find a reasonable match.

I wonít mince words. This is HORRIBLE. It makes no sense. It accomplishes nothing but making dedicated clashers angry. Whether both CCís have nerfed troops or high level troops it doesnít matter. It is fair both ways but nerfing the donations effectively removes a clan perk. I donít think Supercell is doing it for money, I just think it is a bonehead decision. Quit nullifying the clan perks we have worked so hard for. Nullify no more, forever!!! Give me back my clan donation upgrade perk Supercell!!! Upgrade Perks now, Upgrade perks tomorrow, Upgrade perks FOREVER!!!!!!
    No it's not horrible and imo it does make sense. Clan perks are not removed.
    My th12 can still donate max valks to 12s 13s or 14s. That is just one example. My th11 can still donate max bowlers 11s 12s 13s or 14s as another example.
    I'm our sister clan which is mainly lower bases, this will help them be more included and able to donate more, which we always encouraged anyway.
    Stop relying on overpowered cc troops would b my suggestion
    Last edited by AzzaTheGiant; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:05 AM.

The point is the perk is supposed to be a 1 level upgrade not a 2-4 level downgrade. And it isn’t about a TH 7 wiping out a TH 9 to win the war, it’s about that TH 7 having a chance. No chance means no fun. So when the TH 7 regularly has to face TH 8’s and 9’s in war league, which is a majority of the battles, those are just lost stars and no fun. Supercell is catering to some theoretical issue by nerfing the donated troops. Scruffy looking nerf herders.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    ... The perks remain very much in tact. I donít get how people come to the conclusion it makes perks useless.
    When I see this sugarcoating it makes me also angry dispite the fact I no longer hate this update, quite opposite, now I fully support it.

... are now practically suicide attackers in clan wars. Our lowest level TH usually has to end up attach 1-2 THís up. With nerfed CC troops there is no chance in Hades they can win. And what do the XP from clan wars get you anyway? Nerfed perks.
    Yes, +2 lvl perk IS NERFED and that is a fact, but NOT in all scenarios. Nerf was justified and smartly executed. I had th4 mini and defending was impossible, someone would just drop 3 lvl9 balloons and R.I.P. my base. However, after the update I might make new th4 acc since it became more balanced.

One of the main problems will be hit-ups so I fully understand your struggle. We experience it all the time in CWL and it IS going to get worse. However, only few people, capable of fully utilizing OP max CC troops in hit-ups, will feel effects. In my clan there are at least 5/15 per CWL players like that and they WILL feel it.

Probably more than 90% of other low lvl th players want max troop just because of shiny number. E.g. some people get outraged when I donate to their th9 lvl3 edrag for no real reason,there is no difference for th9 attck. On top of that they usually do not get more value in attack be it max lvl troop or lower
    Last edited by NizaZiza; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:11 AM.

Why should only TH’s with high level troops get high level CC troops? This is supposed be about fun. Let lower level TH’s drive the Ferrari instead forcing them drive a pinto.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #506
    The point is the perk is supposed to be a 1 level upgrade not a 2-4 level downgrade. And it isnít about a TH 7 wiping out a TH 9 to win the war, itís about that TH 7 having a chance. No chance means no fun. So when the TH 7 regularly has to face TH 8ís and 9ís in war league, which is a majority of the battles, those are just lost stars and no fun. Supercell is catering to some theoretical issue by nerfing the donated troops. Scruffy looking nerf herders.
    This is by no means a theoretical issue. Itís a complaint heard often.
    and the level up perk still works fine if the receiving CC allows it.

And yes a TH7 isnít supposed to have a chance against a TH9 and if he wants to attack one then he better bring his big boy panties and expect a pretty high fail rate or 1 Stars. You complain it isnít fun for the TH7 but where is the fun for the TH9 whoís put so much more work into their base to see it nullified by a TH7 (and yes Iíd call a decent % 2 star nullified in this context)

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I will admit that this change does impact the ability to hit up. But this should only be felt in cwl where matches can be wildly out. Believe me I have experienced this with my th7 and th9. But I also think that getting a few lvls lower of a small portion of ur army should totally break ur whole attack either.
    For regular war. This change should only make a fairer playing field for lower bases. I don't get the talk of hitting up. R ur match ups that bad? If so then why. Maybe look at why this is. We do a th9 down to 6 or 7 and usually get decent matches.
    Also for bases th9 and under, the goal should be 3 stars. No need to hit up for 2 so a 9 can drop to an 8. If 8s and 9s aren't tripling their own then might b time to look into this issue.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #508
    Why should only THís with high level troops get high level CC troops? This is supposed be about fun. Let lower level THís drive the Ferrari instead forcing them drive a pinto.
    The fun quickly goes away when players donít learn anything about the game and grow up and suddenly their CC doesnít demolish the whole base anymore.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Now the lower level THís attacking up in CWL with nerfed CC troops get to be discouraged. And the higher THís canít help level the playing field at all because they just have to watch as their donations are DOWNGRADED 2-4 levels. Smaller clans with fewer active players will also be discouraged because the bigger clans reap all the benefits. I guess I should just quit caring since the nerf herders at Supercell have.

It isn’t about demolishing a whole base, it’s about having any chance at all. If matchmaking gave us clans with TH’s that matched up it wouldn’t be an issue. But we almost always get matched so the lower level TH’s have to attack up. Chances were slim before, now they are non existent.
    Last edited by MightyKris; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:25 AM.