Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 663

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #411
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    Ummm, sorry but as a th9 player, I disagree.
    As a th9, my 3 star rate is almost 30 to 40 percent, which is okayish, a thing to note is I don't use my cc. When I used to however, the rate did not recieve that much of a boost. In TH9, offensive cc definitely doesn't decide who will win the match. If you just drop an ed and expect magic, well, it won't happen due to the seeking air mines in th9. If you drop 2 valkyries from your cc, the result will be the same.
    Although I support this change, I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning.
    His reasoning is 100% correct. The fact that you don't rely on the CC for your TH9 is irrelevant. Many others do. And the stronger the CC gets, as new troop levels are introduced, the more true that becomes.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #412
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    Then surely the best advice would be to tell them to upgrade, not give them the powers to stay where they are. I have TH’s at most levels including 2 and 3, all of them get 3 starred, it’s all part of the game it’s going to happen so why penalise the majority to appease the few.
    They are doIng the exact opposite of that.

    And at the same time making upgrades much easier by significantly reducing costs at lower levels.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #413
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,715
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    These cc's still need skill. You can't just spam any cc in th9 and get a 2 star or even a 1 star. They are prevailing yes, but unlike th6 and th5, just throwing your cc is not going to do anything in th9.
    This is in contrast to what the person who I replied to said.
    Sure in TH9 you’re currently still correct although a TH13 CC is extremely powerful in TH9 already and a TH11 CC is still plenty strong.
    However when we have TH16 (without this change in place) this may very well be a different story.

    Nowadays (without the change) a TH7 CC with maxed troops could by itself almost wreck another TH7.
    Back in the day when I was TH7 (with 9 being the highest) we could get strong TH9 troops which were strong but don’t come close to wrecking a whole base. As TH levels are added then in time OP CCs will be able to put a huge dent in a TH9 also it would just be a matter of time and the game moving on.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  4. #414
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    So your fine with th6s getting maxed loons and 3 staring bases without using any of their troops?
    Absolutely. From th8 on there is actually strategy in the game, as far as I remember, that's why I took it as limit.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #415
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Absolutely. From th8 on there is actually strategy in the game, as far as I remember, that's why I took it as limit.
    For a new player in the game the game starts at the tutorial and not as some arbitrary TH level we decide the game starts.
    A TH6 being destroyed by another TH6 with CC alone = broken.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  6. #416
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Absolutely. From th8 on there is actually strategy in the game, as far as I remember, that's why I took it as limit.
    There isn't strategy because they had access to OP troops. Now they actually have to learn how their troops work and not rely solely on donations earlier than th8.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:58 PM.

  7. #417
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    There isn't strategy because they had access to OP troops. Now they actually have to learn how their troops work and not rely solely on donations.
    Fair enough, good argument.

  8. #418
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    For a new player in the game the game starts at the tutorial and not as some arbitrary TH level we decide the game starts.
    A TH6 being destroyed by another TH6 with CC alone = broken.
    New players will approve of this system when they are new, but will they also approve of it later when they are at a higher th lvl?
    Will they approve of it if a friend of their's start playing the game?
    This change reduces the advantage of having friends that have played the game for a while.

    Btw, all I'm saying is that this change is annoying for quite some players, nothing more.
    Obviously it's a good change for a lot of other players, I can't say how many are affected positively and how many negatively, so it's difficult to judge.

  9. #419
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    His reasoning is 100% correct. The fact that you don't rely on the CC for your TH9 is irrelevant. Many others do. And the stronger the CC gets, as new troop levels are introduced, the more true that becomes.
    I don’t disagree that CC is strong. I am just saying that in th9 just throwing even the strongest CC’s won’t do magic, like it does in th6 or th7. Hence, solely relying on CC, like the person who I replied to said, does not work at th9. It still takes strategy and timing.
    And once again I agree that my cc reliance is not a relevant thing, I just wanted to give an example.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:23 PM.

    Made by, Be a Legend

  10. #420
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Nowadays (without the change) a TH7 CC with maxed troops could by itself almost wreck another TH7.
    Back in the day when I was TH7 (with 9 being the highest) we could get strong TH9 troops which were strong but don’t come close to wrecking a whole base. As TH levels are added then in time OP CCs will be able to put a huge dent in a TH9 also it would just be a matter of time and the game moving on.
    This is the exact reason I support this change.

    Made by, Be a Legend

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •