Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #581
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Are these the same who didn't rearm their traps because it was costly?
    Probably

As someone who has two townhall nines that *were* fun to war and not always grind (like my 2 now 14s).... this donation limit has zapped all joy out of attacking. I am not one to mass drag or spam anything, and have always enjoyed goboho or hghb as my go to attacks. Making my key component in there (Bo) only level 3 has been so frustrating.

As I already have my "max" bases, I guess I won't be playing at these lower levels much anymore.

I know the goal was to make it more at lower townlals, but i think the consequence was just less fun.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkb12 View Post
    As someone who has two townhall nines that *were* fun to war and not always grind (like my 2 now 14s).... this donation limit has zapped all joy out of attacking. I am not one to mass drag or spam anything, and have always enjoyed goboho or hghb as my go to attacks. Making my key component in there (Bo) only level 3 has been so frustrating.

As I already have my "max" bases, I guess I won't be playing at these lower levels much anymore.

I know the goal was to make it more at lower townlals, but i think the consequence was just less fun.
    Ou, got em. How dare they reduce your Bo from lvl5 to lvl3... players simply can't play with something that has like 17% less DPS and -19% Hp, it just ruins soooooo many attacks. I wonder how did people attack th9 in the past with those weak lvl3 Bos when th11 was max lvl...

I can't use my super wizzards on th9 at all, you see that is quite a difference. From hero to zero. However, I know that OP troops in the past ruined balance of th9 so I won't complain. Anything that makes th viable is good I guess and th9vs9 3* all day long was kind of boring for me(well except hit-ups,that was fun).

Edit: Look a little at th2,3 their cc balloons got nerfed more than -70% DPS and -70% Hp. That IS significant.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:21 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #584
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    Ou, got em. How dare they reduce your Bo from lvl5 to lvl3... players simply can't play with something that has like 17% less DPS and -19% Hp, it just ruins soooooo many attacks. I wonder how did people attack th9 in the past with those weak lvl3 Bos when th11 was max lvl...

I can't use my super wizzards on th9 at all, you see that is quite a difference. From hero to zero. However, I know that OP troops in the past ruined balance of th9 so I won't complain. Anything that makes th viable is good I guess and th9vs9 3* all day long was kind of boring for me(well except hit-ups,that was fun).

Edit: Look a little at th2,3 their cc balloons got nerfed more than -70% DPS and -70% Hp. That IS significant.
    Bowlers.... what the heck are bowlers thats my voice from the past.
    When I was TH9 we’ve never heard of bowlers.. or yetis.. or baby or E drags or head hunters or ice golems or super (anything) wizards...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Bowlers.... what the heck are bowlers thats my voice from the past.
    When I was TH9 we’ve never heard of bowlers.. or yetis.. or baby or E drags or head hunters or ice golems or super (anything) wizards...
    LOL, when I was a TH9 in the Bronze Age, the best I could hope for are level 4 archers for farming and level 3 drags for war attacks.

When some clanmates ask for drags, I wanted to donate to them, but their CC had less than 20 spaces.

BTW, I don't miss the 30 minutes training time for each dragon.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:52 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post

up to LVL10, CoC became a game of playing the max level supertroops you received rather than playing the game at your current level.
    it's far better with this update (anyway, you can still receive electrodrag at TH9 or siege machine a TH10, which is by far stronger than anything you could receive years ago)

anyway, price cuts made LVL up to 10 so fast to upgrade they are now part of history of CoC
    Last edited by ronanSC; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    No, I don’t agree with that because that’s not what I said. Attacking down should be relatively easy.
    Attacking down did not get all that much easier with this change since the attacker will also have a capped CC although he can bring stronger troops then the defender if he attacks down. And for that I say yes that’s how it should be. ( A TH7 should not be able to defend a TH9 attacker, as an example).

When I said when 1 is attacking down then 1 has to be attacking up I was talking about the CWL situation but mistakenly thought that was obvious.

In regular wars if your wars are that much unbalanced then you need to investigate the reason for the imbalance.
    Nevertheless people do have unrealistic expectations for attacking up.
    There are more factors that decide the winner in a war as it’s the effort of a whole team. It isn’t just the dipping 3 stars.
    I don't need to investigate anything Im playing on the side that wins. I am saying this is unfair to our opponents.
    Last edited by Wachichi; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:29 AM.

Banned
    This is a short sighted change.
    I get they wanted to instagib players getting maxed super minions. But there are easier ways of limiting that.
    However once irritating irrational thing SC have done is, lvl9 donating to a lvl9.. they cannot take advantage of the clan perk 10 for 2 levels higher.
    This has completely negated the point of grinding out clan XP and nothing was given in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    I get they wanted to instagib players getting maxed super minions. But there are easier ways of limiting that.
    However once irritating irrational thing SC have done is, lvl9 donating to a lvl9.. they cannot take advantage of the clan perk 10 for 2 levels higher.
    This has completely negated the point of grinding out clan XP and nothing was given in return.
    A th 9 donating to 9 will be able to use two level perk. And able to donate almost all current troops at TH 11 lvl.
    It doesn't negate the point of grinding XP. You still can donate a lvl 6 rage to someone while having lvl4, what's the problem?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    We are a lvl 15v clan and the update killed the 2 lvl up donation perk. A th11 cannot donate max to a higher th as they could. Some of the reductions from a th13 donation have been push down to a lvl 2 troop for a th8.
    Much of the allure to newer COC players was getting that cc max troop for raids & war. The clan lvl and xp now mean even less, and make it more difficult for the newbie players to stick with the game.
    This change is one of the worst in 5 years, along with removing the dalily trap reset.
    *Though this one seems to be driving players away, and making the whole game value plummet. Coleaders and myself are very disappointed.