Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by RDY View Post
    The troops level is not increasing after donating in war defense. it remain same, sometimes increases by 1 level. The clan level is 11. Mostly the problem is with baby dragons.
    Its was part of the update see the full patch

Maybe read more thoroughly. I know, crazy idea

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by allanbucher View Post
    And, I honestly feel like they should refund some of the $ I spent to grow my accounts. It got me nowhere. Well, backwards... is where it's got me. If I seem a little heated, it's because I am. I am exercising considerable restraint in my wording
    You spent money on the game for an item or items at that point. You got what you paid for.

You never bought something that ensures you can always donate max troops so why are you thinking a refund is anywhere even in the realm of ‘possibility’?

I happen to like the donation cap. It means lower ths can be more active donators to other lower ths and it will also help them become better skilled at the game rather than relying on dropping max troops and watching them wipe out a base.

😂 love the pashun mate

Banned
    You are all thinking for yoursleves. Only a fraction of the people who play the game spend money gemming. Its unfair for the lower Th's to have to attack against higher level troops and get theirs crushed. i.e. TH8's having superminions, or TH3 having max loons.

I don't like this change as well. It makes the +2 achievement worthless. Why even have max donation check box. To give low TH members a chance in my clan, the max level donation helped greatly. Now when i get new members in the Clan, it will most likely be members who are TH12 and above.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #357
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoSuperstar View Post
    I don't like this change as well. It makes the +2 achievement worthless. Why even have max donation check box. To give low TH members a chance in my clan, the max level donation helped greatly. Now when i get new members in the Clan, it will most likely be members who are TH12 and above.
    How exactly does it make the +2 perk useless ?

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoSuperstar View Post
    Didn't the +2 become more worthwhile for the lower members? Also the max check box still works. It still limits donations to the highest level that th can receive. So a th 10 asking for lvl 8 loons won't be able to receive lvl 6 loons. Seems the button still has a function so they didn't remove it.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #359
    Quote Originally Posted by rexor View Post
    I can tell you I have several th levels. I’ve got th13, 12, 11, 10, and 9. And I absolutely hate this change to my lower bases. I can already tell how much of a disadvantage it puts those lower town halls. There was never any overkill in my attacks on other bases due to my maxed troops in my offensive cc. And I’m not that bad an attacker. Now I’m at an absolute disadvantage when I attack, not having the troop level in my cc I worked so hard to get.
    No you aren't.

Why would only being able to use CC troops 2 from 2 town halks above your own level put you at a disadvantage? Everybody else has exactly the same situation.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #360
    Quote Originally Posted by allanbucher View Post
    The th10 donates to the 9s and 8s. What was your point again?
    What was yours? TH10 can still donate to TH9 & TH8. They will still begetting TH10 level troops, they just won't be getting TH12 level troops any more. Nor will any of your opponents at those levels.