Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozif View Post
    While there have been a lot of changes to Clash of Clans over the years and I almost lost my clan leadership to the 'automatic leadership rotation' when I decided to take a break, I still understood the rationale for that. However, I can say I joined this forum yesterday just to voice out my opinion on this donation cap change. We should all stop pretending that this will improve the gameplay for low level THs, in fact, it will get them out of their comfort zone and force them to move up(which is appreciated). This means if you want better troops in your cc, you better move up, and RIP to 'Req and Leave' clans, everything they built their culture on will be made irrelevant, somehow if higher TH level troops being donated to low level THs are considered overpowered I still consider this cap too extreme, the enemy base has max cc troops defending, the attacker has max cc troops attacking, sounds like already balanced to me, or if not, why not lower the donation level by just one or two levels, and who even cares about the +2 perk anymore, I absolutely understand how the change makes it more relevant, but at what cost?
    There is no pretend about it. Mid and lower town hall levels complaining they have an enormous difficult time dealing with maxed CCs on offense and being completely destroyed on defense by an attackers maxed CC alone are very real complaints. The cap isnít that extreme they still get troops roughly 2 TH levels above their own. So they should still be quite strong attacking roughly equal bases. Besides a TH7 who learns that their CC alone is strong enough to destroy 75% of a base is learning the wrong things and therefore arenít learning a lot of the basics.

The perk is not affected and will be just as valuable if not more valuable.
    A good portion of these complaints feels really likes maxed players complaining they suddenly might feel less important now theyíre not the only one who can donate to lower town halls or they feel they lose status somehow of having these big dog troops.

Its nonsense this forces people to rush even more. Rushers will always find excuses to rush. If you want stronger troops you should upgrade and get them yourself anyway.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    I don't know why people think it'll negatively affect new player experience or mid townhall players.
    In my opinion it will hurt the false new players ( mini accounts ) and mid townhall players but benefit the true new players.
    For the all the people saying these players won't receive max donations anymore , when did you last accept let's say a th6 player into your lv10 clan full of th11+. Most new players never had any access to max troops , i know I did not with my first account. But i remember sometimes facing those lv5 max dragon in defending cc and then surrending the attack.
    It'll help them a little bit .
    The day before yesterday i started war with my th6 and 4 new th2 in a lv1 clan . My opponent was a lv1 clan with same composition. None of them had any access to max troops , they just had lv2 loons in their cc. I on the other hand playing on mini accounts had access to max troops making it kinda unfair. 4 days ago we did a war with my th10 , th9 ,th6 and another 2 th9 from my clan . We did it in a lv1 clan. Similar story my opponents didn't have access to too high level of troops and werr demolished. I think this will be a little bit more fair to true new players now . So more experienced players don't bully them with max level cc troops .

Fresh Spawn

Troops level not increasing after donation in clan lvl 11

The troops level is not increasing after donating in war defense. it remain same, sometimes increases by 1 level. The clan level is 11. Mostly the problem is with baby dragons.

Fresh Spawn

Donation

Hi, i realized that with the new latest update, i cant donate a strong troops to people with a low th. for example i cannot donate a pekka at 6 a people with a th6 because it changes to 4!! Why
    Last edited by UMANO; April 12th, 2021 at 02:32 PM.

Yeah. I have a th10, a th9, and 5 th 8s. My balloons fed my armies. Supercell ruined the game for me. Considering quitting. Today. And, I will never EVER spend another penny on supercell. It's like having a bank account the bank manager empties on occasion. Max a th8 can receive is lvl 6 loons. What a joke. Why even have a th10? Why even be in a clan. I was going to gem my way to th 14 just because I wanted to have fun. Not now. Not another penny. Your "stock" tanked and I'm not buying. Hopefully that wasn't too harsh. I am very, very, very not happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by allanbucher View Post
    Yeah. I have a th10, a th9, and 5 th 8s. My balloons fed my armies. Supercell ruined the game for me. Considering quitting. Today. And, I will never EVER spend another penny on supercell. It's like having a bank account the bank manager empties on occasion. Max a th8 can receive is lvl 6 loons. What a joke. Why even have a th10? Why even be in a clan. I was going to gem my way to th 14 just because I wanted to have fun. Not now. Not another penny. Your "stock" tanked and I'm not buying. Hopefully that wasn't too harsh. I am very, very, very not happy lol
    Or you could try playing th10 as a th10 instead of relying on more powerful weapons. Crazy idea. I know.

New Bloke/Chick
    I can tell you I have several th levels. Iíve got th13, 12, 11, 10, and 9. And I absolutely hate this change to my lower bases. I can already tell how much of a disadvantage it puts those lower town halls. There was never any overkill in my attacks on other bases due to my maxed troops in my offensive cc. And Iím not that bad an attacker. Now Iím at an absolute disadvantage when I attack, not having the troop level in my cc I worked so hard to get.

And, I honestly feel like they should refund some of the $ I spent to grow my accounts. It got me nowhere. Well, backwards... is where it's got me. If I seem a little heated, it's because I am. I am exercising considerable restraint in my wording

The th10 donates to the 9s and 8s. What was your point again?