Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: (GFX shop) Blaze's GFX shop!

  1. #11
    10,000,001 Bmille3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    dont blink
    Posts
    15,120
    Great work man, glad to see people still making stuff

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-s-GFX-Gallery

    Back in the day even I took a crack at it haha

  2. #12
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    Great work man, glad to see people still making stuff

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-s-GFX-Gallery

    Back in the day even I took a crack at it haha
    Thanks Bmille.

    Made by, Be a Legend

  3. #13
    Senior Member Kid-V-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sky and earth merge
    Posts
    342
    May I be your first customer
    Character or main focus: Coop on left and kat on right
    Background: Preferred fight but no restriction
    Corners: squares
    Special request: If you can add Dennis with coop

    Here is the cartoon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_vs._Kat
    Thanks
    Last edited by Kid-V-Kat; 1 Week Ago at 11:24 AM.

  4. #14
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid-V-Kat View Post
    May I be your first customer
    Character or main focus: Coop on left and kat on right
    Background: Preferred fight but no restriction
    Corners: squares
    Special request: If you can add Dennis with coop

    Here is the cartoon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_vs._Kat
    Thanks
    Your request is seen.
    I will start working on it immediately.
    Also, what is fight as a background? Does that mean the characters are fighting.

    Made by, Be a Legend

  5. #15
    Senior Member Kid-V-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sky and earth merge
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    Your request is seen.
    I will start working on it immediately.
    Also, what is fight as a background? Does that mean the characters are fighting.
    Yup but from edge like using hammers or throwing stones.
    Check this, it may give you ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZtoZ0yRYI
    Thanks for accepting my request
    Last edited by Kid-V-Kat; 1 Week Ago at 12:18 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    358
    Hello kid-v-kat!
    I have prepared a prototype, I hope you like it

    If you want some changes, as this is just my 1st attempt, then please ask me, I will happily do so.
    Also, nice show! I got some nostalgia while making this signature!
    Last edited by blazeaxel; 1 Week Ago at 12:42 PM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Kid-V-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sky and earth merge
    Posts
    342
    Thanks. It's awesome and balls are looking better than weapons.. Modified resolution from height 106 to 100 as per allowance of forum

    EDIT: Why my signature is missing. I did added it in setting and preview is visible too.
    2: Got it.
    Last edited by Kid-V-Kat; 1 Week Ago at 01:27 PM.
    _______________________

  8. #18
    Senior Member Kid-V-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sky and earth merge
    Posts
    342
    Can you add a colored border to match signature color darker yellow on left and darker blue on right
    _______________________

  9. #19
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    358
    Ok, I will, although can you wait till tomorrow?

    Made by, Be a Legend

  10. #20
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    589
    Awesome blaze, this all seems awesome.
    may I ask what you using to do these
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •