Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: That feeling of impending doom....

That feeling of impending doom....

when you're a respectable 5/8 in your league (just promoted), with the 3rd-best offense and 8th-best (ie, THE worst ^^) defense. Than you look up the record of the ones currently trouncing you 20:32 (4 and 2 attacks remaining resp.), see they lost vs 2 of your upcoming adversaries, and you've got the group's #1 coming up too.

I've think we've found the ceiling for TH11-heavy rosters: Crystal 1 ... or is it 2 ? ... ;-p
    Last edited by obarthelemy; April 5th, 2021 at 10:53 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I would think you are doung very well to reach Crystal 1 witn a TH11 heavy roster, 15v15. Most at that level will have more TH13 than TH12, and at most 1-3 TH11 each day.

We are in M3, one tier above that, and on day 3, we have seen just one TH12 so far, everything else has been TH13, though usually quite early TH13 for the bottom 3-4 bases.

I have seen 2 th12 in 1st round of M2 league.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    I have seen 2 th12 in 1st round of M2 league.
    It happens, but rarely. And leagues are getting stronger all the time. We spent a couple of seasons in M2 before dropping back to M3. Previously in M3, most wars would have at least 2-3 TH12 sometimes 4-5, with occasional TH11. This time (3rd season now), we haven't once seen more than 3 TH12, and even that only once.

The one drawback of being out-TH'ed is that we don't have much of a choice about our attacks; supergobs bus for the TH + zap (e-)drags for the 50%. Blizzard isn't viable at 11 and is a bit hard to pull off in any case (especially on slow phones subject to lag etc...)

My best (TH11+TH12) player hates flying in general and shortcuts in particular, but after 2x 1* he's abdicated with his 11, and is struggling with his 12.

I'm happy with our performance: no meltdowns, no AFKs, good offense, and the one guy who didn't know how to copy a base link from the 'net finally did it on day 3. It would be more fun if we had room for varied attacks though. But I'm loath to lighten up on discipline+results and go back down a peg (assuming we have a choice) because recruitment is very dependent on League and I could use 2-3 more war-focused players.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    The one drawback of being out-TH'ed is that we don't have much of a choice about our attacks; supergobs bus for the TH + zap (e-)drags for the 50%. Blizzard isn't viable at 11 and is a bit hard to pull off in any case (especially on slow phones subject to lag etc...)

My best (TH11+TH12) player hates flying in general and shortcuts in particular, but after 2x 1* he's abdicated with his 11, and is struggling with his 12.

I'm happy with our performance: no meltdowns, no AFKs, good offense, and the one guy who didn't know how to copy a base link from the 'net finally did it on day 3. It would be more fun if we had room for varied attacks though. But I'm loath to lighten up on discipline+results and go back down a peg (assuming we have a choice) because recruitment is very dependent on League and I could use 2-3 more war-focused players.
    Unfortunately it's the safest 2 star if your wanting to stay up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Unfortunately it's the safest 2 star if your wanting to stay up there.
    I would suggest to move up a th , with new th14 if it comes , crystal 1 would be very difficult for th11s as the difficulty will definitely increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuj1 View Post
    I would suggest to move up a th , with new th14 if it comes , crystal 1 would be very difficult for th11s as the difficulty will definitely increase.
    I'm surrounded by non-rushers ! Idiots ! ;-p
    More seriously, they're not "not playing", just casual + free-to-play + non-rushers so progress is slow for 2/3 of the team. We're a nice group though, I'm not about to go Elitist Jerk on them.

I m in crystal 1 and we have 8 th13 with 7 th12 ,
    Opponent have bit different ratio as 11 th13 and 4 th12 ... And only seen 1 th11 and 1 th10 in 3 matches.

a th11 heavy roster in cr1 is impressive! My clan is also in cr1 (15v15), and we are th12 heavy (with 3 th13s and rest 12s), and we are already struggling, finishing 6th in Feb and Mar. This month it looks like we are going to finish either 4th or 5th.