Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are you ready for the spring update?

I'd like to be able to put decorations in more places - for example sanctuary beach, sanctuary waterfall islands, Ted and Alice's garden on the cliff, give Tom a summerhouse to sleep in.

I'd also like if visitors could walk through arches and arches would join to fences and other arches.

A huge Dallas style arch (or selection) to put over the farm approach road, with the farm name on it.

Hay. Ugh. Takes a long time to make, occasionally the double feed glitch occurs and takes twice as much, gorillas were the perfect opp to use bananas but that ball got dropped, now more hay eaters coming. And the competition for the 1 cent wheat posted by those that shall not be mentioned is getting fierce. Just feels overwhelming.
    Last edited by deegee; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:39 AM.
    Level 127

Collecting puzzle pieces for the rest of our lives, or the planet falls into a nearby black hole. Whichever happens first.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHMcD View Post
    Collecting puzzle pieces for the rest of our lives, or the planet falls into a nearby black hole. Whichever happens first.
    LOL because I had to think why I'd need puzzle pieces. Sadly, it took me a few minutes to recall puzzle pieces are needed to unlock Sanctuary animals.

Thanks to Camilla's preview video, I'm selling off many TEMs because the new lands in the Town don't need to be unlocked.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...2021-Update%21
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:47 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

more food ... great.. like we dint had plenty,now we have to make room for more.Jesus

Am I ready for the update? Yes! I've made a space for my new, long awaited, soap machine...aka Bath Kiosk. So happy!! 😊