Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Against A Higher TH-and etc

Imagine if this guy played 5 years ago...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Itís lazy to keep adding to a base building game? I donít understand that opinion OP.
    I think what he's trying to say is that supercell should add new things to existing town halls like instead of adding th14, they could add more to the lower town hall levels to give fresher experiences of clash of clans than to make new town hall levels since it takes a lot of grinding to max out.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I think what he's trying to say is that supercell should add new things to existing town halls like instead of adding th14, they could add more to the lower town hall levels to give fresher experiences of clash of clans than to make new town hall levels since it takes a lot of grinding to max out.
    That'd completely ruin the experience for those existing townhalls. That's like saying, "I wish the Rocky franchise wasn't making more Creed movies. They should go back and add things to the original Rocky movies instead. Like maybe in the first movie, Rocky could marry a Go-Go dancer and instead of losing to Apollo Creed, maybe he could use a super uppercut and a finishing move to decapitate Apollo! Laser beams shooting out of his gloves would be cool, too."

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 781 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    That's Interesting coming from someone who wants 2015 th8 back. Wouldn't this take longer also? It's still more if lower or higher.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 5th, 2021 at 01:02 PM.