Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What do you do with DE from season bank for 7 days?

What do you do with DE from season bank for 7 days?

My question is at the end of season you get 250k DE and that adds upto your storage and I have rn 500k DE and can't upgrade hero's because of CWL and lab already have 7days on Golem so what you guys do with that time , Would you play CWL or opt out and upgrade hero's?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuj1 View Post
    My question is at the end of season you get 250k DE and that adds upto your storage and I have rn 500k DE and can't upgrade hero's because of CWL and lab already have 7days on Golem so what you guys do with that time , Would you play CWL or opt out and upgrade hero's?
    I suggest next month following the advice given the previous times this question came up and save a book of heroes for seasons end.

Buy a book of heroes from trader or save book of heroes from previous seasons.
    And spend the remaining Dark elixir on super troops

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuj1 View Post
    I personally put my DE storage outside for it to be looted. Let others have the DE they need to upgrade their heroes! When the update comes I will put it inside again and return to farm.

CWL medals are more important than what you lose in this period.

If I thought having my heroes on their feet were important, then having resources available for an upgrade would be irrelevant.
    I would wait until I had a book available.
    It makes the decision much easier with the knowledge that gaining resources whenever needed is so easy.

I would also make a decision as to whether cwl or regular war were of more importance to me.. And maybe hang onto that BOH I got from last seasons pass, which of course would mean missing the odd regular war whilst heroes are down.

Another thing I do is to carry a copy of the trader cycle https://www.clash.ninja/images/trader-cycle.png
    It sure helps with my planning

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    If I thought having my heroes on their feet were important, then having resources available for an upgrade would be irrelevant.
    I would wait until I had a book available.
    It makes the decision much easier with the knowledge that gaining resources whenever needed is so easy.

I would also make a decision as to whether cwl or regular war were of more importance to me.. And maybe hang onto that BOH I got from last seasons pass, which of course would mean missing the odd regular war whilst heroes are down.

Another thing I do is to carry a copy of the trader cycle https://www.clash.ninja/images/trader-cycle.png
    It sure helps with my planning
    Ty for the link , I prefer hero's down the whole month and only up for cwl , did around 25 lvls in past 2 months on all 4 hero's combined with this but used medals in lab , I'll do as one suggest save a book next time and put my DE outside for now and play CWL and use medals for 2 hammer of hero's ☺️

keep a Book of Heroes handy ?

I look at it this way. I did several RC levels yesterday on a fresh th13 with several books in waiting and a 20% pass perk discount. I could have held one of those books and waited until the season treasury came in and paid full price for the upgrade instead. After CWL, I will more than likely still have full DE, so waste it now, waste it later? Who cares? You can’t use every drop of loot, so just use it when you can and don’t worry about it when you can’t.

what i did was save the boh from season and the boh from CGs. used one last night to clean out my de, then used one again this morning to clean out the season de. Gold and lix went straight into walls.

Forum Legend
    Super Troops for CWL
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.