Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Economy is Shot

Pro Member
    I'm a th10 in gold league and I'm still finding many dead bases. In an hour with the training boost I was able to farm from empty storages to completely full ones.

Centennial Club
    Okay I figured out solution for same problem for me... I am th12 and had dropped to silver... so I pushed somewhat and reached gold 1 league and now I am finding dead bases after every 2 or 3 searches... so just find a perfect league

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    You are not in the correct trophy range. Hit some bases and move up. The economy will change during Hammer Jam, but not as hard as you thought: Firstly, people upgrade bases all the time even when there is no discounts. Secondly, max base/players for each TH level won't be impacted since there is nothing to upgrade. Thirdly, I am not saying there is no impact, but it won't dried up in all the trophies range. You just need to find the one trophy range that you can loot from.
    Youre funny I am in Titan 1. Usually at the start of the month the problem is clouds for several minutes. But this time there are plent of bases but they are all low on loot.
    Level 228 | TH14 | 2851 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Youre funny I am in Titan 1. Usually at the start of the month the problem is clouds for several minutes. But this time there are plent of bases but they are all low on loot.
    Try masters. Or low champs.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    You can raid my bases. Lost nearly a million each on my maxed account against super goblins.

On smaller bases, I dump into walls when I get online, BUT with the long upgrade times for builders and lab, ‘who bothers to get online’? So I lost 600 thousand each plus 9800 dark elixir the other day on my 12. Plus I am hesitant to dump into walls since I expect them to be discounted any day.

Edit: I disagree with the last sentence. I don’t think you thought this though clearly before you posted. At half price, dumping into walls is a great deal.
    Last edited by JD4U; April 3rd, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Try masters. Or low champs.
    And others say Legends. I might do that again.

I might drop to gold in the morning. Reached Masters a week ago on my rushed 12, got the 1K. Will report the status
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Still in Titan 1 and finally found 1 big score. But mostly less than 100 K loot

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    My maxed base is sitting in Titans 3, it is offering over a million gold and elixir and near 10K dark. Some loot will go into filling clan castles for cwl but I don't see me emptying my collectors anytime soon. It will continue being a big loot target for you until the next update drops. Based on that very small information you may want to look in the range between Champions 2 to Titan 2. Good luck and good looting.
    Last edited by Chusker; April 3rd, 2021 at 09:38 AM.
    Free to play (TH13 BK75 AQ75 GW50 RC20).
    Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Am I a pro player because my team wins prize money, even though it is always in the bottom 25% and doesn’t advance past the ladder round?

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    You can raid my bases. Lost nearly a million each on my maxed account against super goblins.

On smaller bases, I dump into walls when I get online, BUT with the long upgrade times for builders and lab, ‘who bothers to get online’? So I lost 600 thousand each plus 9800 dark elixir the other day on my 12. Plus I am hesitant to dump into walls since I expect them to be discounted any day.
    What's the point of not investing in walls?
    You are not taking a discount and losing loot because you are waiting for a discount? Doesn't make sense to me!
    I doubt they will make any further discounts to wall prices before the update, which will probably be after hammer jam finishes. And even then they will probably not be only half price. But feel free to stockpile if you want to wish for the unlikely, I'm sure those attacking you will be thankful.