Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th14 is April fools!

Centennial Club

Th14 is April fools!

I donít think th14 will actually end up being released considering it is the day before April 1st. Aka April fools. I do think th14 will come out but during the middle of the year. Does anyone agree?

These events are not for April fools. Nor it will release a day before April 1st. They are just teasers for the upcoming updates.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IzikyWaziki View Post
    I don’t think th14 will actually end up being released considering it is the day before April 1st. Aka April fools. I do think th14 will come out but during the middle of the year. Does anyone agree?
    No one ever said an update is coming tomorrow (April 1st). Today is not April 1st so why would we start a campaign event that lasts almost two weeks long, well beyond April Fool's Day, on March 31st? Seems a bit weird just for an April Fool's Day prank.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by IzikyWaziki View Post
    I donít think th14 will actually end up being released considering it is the day before April 1st. Aka April fools. I do think th14 will come out but during the middle of the year. Does anyone agree?
    U can say TH14 in mid april
    But not mid year .
    😂

If i had to guess, TH14 on April 14th sounds like a more apt date. and ive got 16 books of heroes ready to go when it does drop.

Centennial Club
    Nah... the pitchforks would be out if they tried something like that on such a key update.

I will put my money on April 13th
    whatever

Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    I will put my money on April 13th
    I'm going to guess April 14th to match TH14....

IIRC last major update was on a Monday and they had issues and maintenance until the following Friday at least. Update will be on a Monday, nobody likes working in a week end.

Centennial Club
    Hammer jam was right before th13. I speculated a few weeks ago it still makes sense for th14 in April. Thank you supercell!