Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A new to clash subforum

A new to clash subforum

Hello
    So was just going through all the forums, and saw a new to hay day subforum in the hay day forum, which is a great thing as people who are new may get many tips. I want to ask why wasn't this implemented in clash? It will help beginners to understand clash terms like farming, which are not used in the tutorial, and they maybe confused.
    So this is an idea for the clash forum, I don't see any harm implementing this, and it would be a great elp to the new clashers.

Made by, Be a Legend

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    It almost certainly wouldn't get enough traffic, and the people asking questions there would get put off by not getting answers, whereas when those questions get asked in General, they usually get responses pretty quickly.

I seem to remember a discussion about this possibility quite some time ago, and a decision being taken that it probably wasn't worth adding.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It almost certainly wouldn't get enough traffic, and the people asking questions there would get put off by not getting answers, whereas when those questions get asked in General, they usually get responses pretty quickly.

I seem to remember a discussion about this possibility quite some time ago, and a decision being taken that it probably wasn't worth adding.
    Actually, there used to be one, but it was disabled for the exact reasons you cited.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 777 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    A lot of terms for beginners can be found in the Clash Dictionary by Doku, thankfully still stickeed in General. Farming might be in there, not sure. Itís been a while since I read through it.

(Miss you Doku, hope youíre well, in case you ever check back.)

That, and the attacking basics guides stickeed in attack strategies are really, really well done. Some meta/AI has probably changed and advanced strategies for higher town halls obviously arenít there, but the basic building blocks of attack strategies for newer players are still pretty much the same.

The stickees are a good place to start.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:42 PM.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja