Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When does the Spring update usually land?

When does the Spring update usually land?

What are you hoping for? - I guess baby gorillas are due, but for me please bring something new to the town and some more land in the sanctuary, there are far too many animals now all crushed together.

Farm 292 - Town 96

Barn 15,300 - Silo 14,100
    kik: perky76

More land in the sanctuary would be nice for the animals that live there yes.

Baby gorilla's seem like a fitting choice.

Maybe finally the last 2 horses.

Not sure how to say this in English without sounding rude (but I mean good haha) but I have enough of products or crops. Barn and silo are full. Also enough trees. So I dont need those.

What I would personally love, but Im not sure this will ever be, if the animal pastures(?) (like the "land cages") would become tweakable or upgradeable. Cause I would love it if my cows, pig, sheep etc would have more room, a little house for them to live in, a feeding bin etc.

Also farm themed deco = win!

Extra land that doesn't require scrolls is also always welcome.
    Last edited by hobbitly; March 26th, 2021 at 03:16 PM.

Anyone any idea - I thought it was around Easter time? - Thought some of the forum superstars may have known?

Farm 292 - Town 96

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Anyone any idea - I thought it was around Easter time? - Thought some of the forum superstars may have known?
    Update dates don't have a definite schedule, but do tend to follow a pattern. Last year sneak peeks happened on 28 and 29 March but, as always, it's "Wait and see".

Thanks Cowslips much appreciated - we’ll just have to wait and see then. I only bumped the thread up as the lack of response was odd!

Farm 292 - Town 96

There was a notification on the "News" tab regarding users that downloaded the game thru Galaxy Store, to make sure they are connected thru either FB, Google Play, or SC id; and remove game, then re-install game thru GooglePlay, because they're no longer working with Galaxy store and game wouldn't work after the next update around mid April. So if this source was correct , it should be in a few more weeks. Of course I no longer see that notification as of today.
    Last edited by RescueSquad15; March 27th, 2021 at 05:50 PM.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    There was a notification on the "News" tab regarding users that downloaded the game thru Galaxy Store, to make sure they are connected thru either FB, Google Play, or SC id; and remove game, then re-install game thru GooglePlay, because they're no longer working with Galaxy store and game wouldn't work after the next update around mid April. So if this source was correct , it should be in a few more weeks. Of course I no longer see that notification as of today.
    That might land on the same day (and after) as the next Valley Season ends. Strange to have Valley start on a Monday .
    Best not to disturb Easter events with bugs.

Would love new Valley map and new/improved derby type.
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 28th, 2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I know it’s probably a lost cause at this point, but add more to the town! And the sanctuary doesn’t count.

We need a new building or more gameplay in the town.

Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I can see this notification at the bottom of this weeks (week 12) events.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

New deco that can be brought with coins / vouchers.