Thread: Unnormal farm will get banned?

Unnormal farm will get banned?

I'm 3 weeks newbie to HD. I went to level 22 and realize that I don't like to manage the machines . I have too many things to manage in real life. So I just want a simple farm, only do crops + all animals + decorations + selling/buying. I already have a second account build up this way, and I love it alot more than my main account.

I just found out the "bot farm". It's unfair. They should be banned. But for those who love to have a simple farm like me, would we get banned by SC? Do I harm other players by doing a simple farm? I never selling in game items, I only buy them, specially decorations.

Sorry to ask about these unnormal farm like mine. But it seem too complicated for me to entertain on managing the machines.

Edit: I don't have any machine. Do I get banned by this?
    Last edited by SGANTU; March 25th, 2021 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Adding

Why would you get banned by SC for having a simple farm?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    Why would you get banned by SC for having a simple farm?
    Sorry I forget to tell that I do not have any machines. Do I get banned by this?
    Last edited by SGANTU; March 25th, 2021 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Fix reply

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    No one can assure that your simple farm will never get banned, if that's your question.

Fighting bot is an ongoing battle, there are more than just what you describe to trigger a flag on your farm. However, the specific criteria will never be disclosed (and fairly so) to anyone.

Just play your farm like a human would do (including not buying machines) and you should be good.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Thank you Meonhoc.

This is my farm. There are 3 machines to get more coins for decorations that I forget to mention

https://imgur.com/3LPfQ0O

Last edited by SGANTU; March 25th, 2021 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Add photo

Looks like a nice farm to me. You have decorations and machines in use, those aren't very bot-like.

But if I was you, I would use all of the stuff (machines, mine, lake, sanctuary, town, valley, derby etc) cause its fun and gives you more decorations/upgrade material.

Hi SGANTU,

Your farm is lovely! Please don’t worry, and I hope you enjoy your simple and wonderful little farm.

I like your way of farming, and I like your farm! That's what I like about Hay Day, there's freedom to farm in your own way. Don't worry, your farm will be fine. 😊

Thank you guys