Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th8 anti dragon base

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I'm referring to what base you use on your permamaxed th8
    It is maxed. It had only two archer tower levels left that day.

Ok. I'll try. I'll assume you mean plain hogs without any golems.
    In my opinion hogs without golems don't make a good attack, pekkas are just not good enough for tanking in a kill squad
    Last edited by ScorpCoC13; April 2nd, 2021 at 06:15 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    It is maxed. It had only two archer tower levels left that day.
    Yes. Please can I have a link to your base.
    edit: actually you are th9 NVM
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; April 2nd, 2021 at 08:11 AM.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Yes. Please can I have a link to your base.
    edit: actually you are th9 NVM
    The account I used to attack was a TH9. But I didn't use my queen. Neither my troops or king were TH9 levelled. I used 200 housing space of troop and 25 space of cc. I used 7 housing space of spells+1 from cc. So I don't think I had used a TH9 for my attack. Unfortunately I removed the base after I had attacked. Had to instead use a anti-GoWiPe one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    The account I used to attack was a TH9. But I didn't use my queen. Neither my troops or king were TH9 levelled. I used 200 housing space of troop and 25 space of cc. I used 7 housing space of spells+1 from cc. So I don't think I had used a TH9 for my attack. Unfortunately I removed the base after I had attacked. Had to instead use a anti-GoWiPe one.
    Aww... I really wanted to see the anti dragon you used at th8. At least I was able to build a new war base that held up against 2 dragon attacks so far which is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I believe the th8 queso cup may have what you're looking for. Those bases were designed by pros. And, if you watch the video, I believe you won't see many dragon attacks because they wouldn't be effective against those bases.
    There is no th8 safe from drags.. it's just not physically possible for a base to stop them when u zap out 2 air ds right off the bat.. I would three their bases all day long with drags

Aww... I really wanted to see the anti dragon you used at th8. At least I was able to build a new war base that held up against 2 dragon attacks so far which is quite good.
    Ya man, if u can get a defense from a drag attack consider urself lucky. It's most likely due to the attack being bad, rather than what the base does. My 'anti drag' base can defende against bad attackers, I mean really bad. But anyone who doesn't just drop all their stuff at once and hopes for the best will generally still get the 3.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    There is no th8 safe from drags.. it's just not physically possible for a base to stop them when u zap out 2 air ds right off the bat.. I would three their bases all day long with drags
    I don't know... miraculously the great majority of the pro bases were getting attacked by hogs, not dragons. What does that say about those bases?

My th8 base is the word “Next” using most of the walls (the rest are off to the side), and per my defense log, it is not always three starred by dragons. CC is always on sleep. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I don't know... miraculously the great majority of the pro bases were getting attacked by hogs, not dragons. What does that say about those bases?

Lol it says hogs r just as OP as drags.. I use them too.. I use both, just depends what is in my camp.. FWIW lavaloon is unstoppable also. Not to mention witch slap... imo tho, drag/zap is the easiest to do, the other attacks are for sure OP, but they do take slightly more planning.. drags just bully thru the base with one air d left

Th8 is a hot mess. Gotta love it.
    Last edited by BillCat; April 4th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.