Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th8 anti dragon base

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941

    Th8 anti dragon base

    Hey can anyone point me out to an anti dragon base at th8 that can defend against dragons (I don't care if it can't defend against anything else) EVERY single time from the best th8 dragon attacker in the world. I believe that it is impossible to defend against dragons from a good attacker so I want to see people proving my statement wrong.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Climbing Mt. Ebott
    Posts
    597
    I believe the th8 queso cup may have what you're looking for. Those bases were designed by pros. And, if you watch the video, I believe you won't see many dragon attacks because they wouldn't be effective against those bases.

  3. #3
    Open 24 Hours
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    711
    You're still stuck at TH8?
    YES, attacks are a bit more powerful than defence at TH8.
    But do you need a anti-dragon base for TH10? I have one built, and has defended against them everytime I have used it (though it gets easily crushed by queen charge miners/lalo)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    You're still stuck at TH8?
    YES, attacks are a bit more powerful than defence at TH8.
    But do you need a anti-dragon base for TH10? I have one built, and has defended against them everytime I have used it (though it gets easily crushed by queen charge miners/lalo)
    NO. I have a th10 account but I want to see a good th8 base that will never ever ever get wrecked by dragons no matter how good the attacker is with dragons. No need for anti dragon at th10. Dragons don't work against the th10 I have built.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; March 24th, 2021 at 07:32 PM.

  5. #5
    Open 24 Hours
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    711
    There is no base with 100% success rates against any strat. Even CoViD vaccines are not 100% effective (bad example IK).


    Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

  6. #6
    Pro Member eitiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    542
    I have a couple bases that defended a few times plain 8 zaps 10 dragons, but I will not share those here, lol.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    NO. I have a th10 account but I want to see a good th8 base that will never ever ever get wrecked by dragons no matter how good the attacker is with dragons. No need for anti dragon at th10. Dragons don't work against the th10 I have built.
    There is no such base.

    There is no TH8 base that will always defend against any of the main strategies.

  8. #8
    Open 24 Hours
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    711
    Can you show me a base on TH8 that can never be 3 starred by hogs? If you can, I can share you a base that defends dragons always.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Can you show me a base on TH8 that can never be 3 starred by hogs? If you can, I can share you a base that defends dragons always.
    Ok. I'll try. I'll assume you mean plain hogs without any golems.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; March 25th, 2021 at 03:48 PM.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    I have a couple bases that defended a few times plain 8 zaps 10 dragons, but I will not share those here, lol.
    What did they have in the CC and what did you have in your CC as defence?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •