Thread: Looking for a neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a neighborhood

Hi I am looking for a active neighborhood, who help each other play the game everyday and plays the Derby's too. I am level 33 player who plays the game daily and helps as much as I can. I have been looking for a neighborhood for awhile but they all to high levels I hope I found one soon. Thank you

Hi! Our neighborhood is currently accepting new players, level 33 is fine.
    We do ask that farmers who opt into the derby complete at least one task, or they get opted out of the next derby.
    We have a few pretty active players, and try to be helpful.
    We're not very chatty, but chatting isn't discouraged, or anything like that.
    We are currently in the championship league derby, but usually we're in the expert or pro league.
    You are welcome to come try out our neighborhood!
    Usually, it is request to join, but for a limited time we have it set so anyone over level 30 can join.
    Tag: #9PYRUR8R
    Dachshund not required to join!

Fresh Spawn
    We are in Champions league but anyone can join from level 25 upwards. We are helpful and love Derbys! Tag is Y8VJLL2J

Fresh Spawn
    Bessieís Farm would love to have you! (PJOCCCRC). We are in Expert League! We are helpful and can definitely be talkative.

We donít require members to be in the derby but if they opt in, they MUST complete all tasks at the highest level. If they donít, a leader will opt them out of the next derby. If they choose to opt back in and donít finish again, they are removed.

We just went through a major clean up of our members to only keep members who adhere to the rules and donít create drama over the derby so we need new members who better fit the focus of our neighborhood.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Farm2021 View Post
    Hi I am looking for a active neighborhood, who help each other play the game everyday and plays the Derby's too. I am level 33 player who plays the game daily and helps as much as I can. I have been looking for a neighborhood for awhile but they all to high levels I hope I found one soon. Thank you

Want to join a competitive championship league hood that doesnít require the extra diamonds? Weíve got a hood for you! This hood is in the championship league. We require max 320/400 tasks and all 9 completed by the end of derby. We have one common discord server with our two other hoods, so if you need help with town or trucks or boats you can feel free to reach out there! If you find you want to be more competitive and spend the extra diamonds-we can move you up to the main hood!

Requirements-
    Level 30 and up!
    No outside trading- on Facebook or discord.
    Discord is mandatory
    Be active!
    Be helpful!

We currently have levels 114-31 in this hood.
    If you are interested send me a DM. We ask no asking for expansion materials until you have played one derby with the team. 🙂

Dm me for more info!