Thread: Simple derby and no xp truck event

Simple derby and no xp truck event

Hi sir.
    Due to no xp truck event and simple derby continuously people are leaving. Please do something

Heard many disappointed voices yesterday when peeps realized no derby change or no truck xp this is not the way to keep us happy

Yes absolutely right. Hay day should do something

It’s good for us newer players - I need more derby experience before having to deal with the fancy ones (they are hard!) .... but maybe my issue joining an old neighbourhood competing in championship level ....

I don’t want xp at all - already have huge issue with money and behind on two machines because I’m levelling up too fast! Plus need to upgrade duck and lobster still ... ahhhhhh

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Bunnies are seriously late to the party.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Bunnies are seriously late to the party.
    Maybe next week for Easter, seems logical to me.

Im okay with simple derby and no truck xp event. Not everybody likes the same things

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by SumitBanerjee View Post
    Hi sir.
    Due to no xp truck event and simple derby continuously people are leaving. Please do something
    I'm surprised that there are three consecutive regular derbies after several themed derbies. I like bunny derbies because I get a chance to win more rewards if I can time my selection of tasks during Bunny Time!

BTW, it's fascinating to read various opinions about different types of type. There was once a forumite who liked regular derbies so much that she wanted the game to allow us to choose which type of derby we wanted to play.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Simple Derby is pointless and annoying. Should be trashed imho

Centennial Club
    I would love to be able to choose to play the chill derby every week. With the valley and farm pass, the regular derby takes up too much time.