Thread: Need Help With Lava Loon Deployment.

Need Help With Lava Loon Deployment.

So basically, LaLo went from one of my best attacks, to my worst attack within the past year. Not sure if it's the updates that's changing the way the atk works for me, or I just forgot how to deploy the lalo, but for some reason, nowadays when I do a lavaloon, my initial drop, which is about 15-17 loons, get roasted before I deploy the rest of my loons. All that's left is the hound which dies easily by itself, then the pups just get roasted, and the warden who is also useless by himself. Im thinking it's because I send them in to a wiz tower n not hasting soon enuff. Or the multi just negs my loons before i drop more.

At th9, since there are no multis, I can still lavaloon like a beast. It's just at the higher th's that run str8 multis that I struggle with lavaloon now. Any tips to help me fix this ?

Millennial Club
    Bring sime freeze for infernoes.

Also, you can suicide your heroes to take out certain defenses to get to the infernoes faster, or you can use a queen walk to take out tons of defenses before deploying your loons.

Thanks. What would you recommend the spell comp to be ? For QW LavaLoon I usually run 3 rages, 1 freeze, 1 poison, 3 haste. then freeze posion again in cc.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto24 View Post
    Thanks. What would you recommend the spell comp to be ? For QW LavaLoon I usually run 3 rages, 1 freeze, 1 poison, 3 haste. then freeze posion again in cc.
    2 rage, 3 freeze, 3 haste, 1 poison with a rage in the cc.

For aq walk, one major goal is to pull the enemy cc and kill it. Also, try to select a path to the cc in which you can get any of the following targets: ea, enemy aq, xbows, and/or infernoes.

You will want some wallbreakers or super wallbreakers to get your aq inside.

If you have some time and understand German (not sure if there's an equivalent video on the English channel) I recommend watching the 70 minutes LaLo guide from Itzu. It's about 2 years old, but was my biggest help in learning how to LaLo.

The higher you go up in TH levels, the harder lavaloon is to master. IMO at least. I remember TH9 I would just throw down ballons and spam rages in their trail. Later it gets harder with inferno, eagle, scattershot, TH weapon/bomb, and the worst of all since the beginning... The air sweepers.
    No, I didn't forget air defenses, but that's practical.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Banned
    One of the biggest things that I have learned form Lalo in the higher townhalls is that you cant rush it. If you rush, then you fail everytime. Try to plan out your attacks. I have had huge success with a vid that carbonfin made. Starting from th9 you can just spam but starting with th10 you really have to slow down and plan out your attacks. Spend 40 mins watching these two vids and you will be flying over bases with ease. First one is how to lalo for higher townhalls and second is how to deploy lalo.

Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSxzzNb3_lE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAeAGPVUuo0

Thank you all so much. It really means a lot.