Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reduced awards for events.

Reduced awards for events.

Is it me or have the rewards from events reduced significantly in their value. Earlier we used
    d to get book of heroes , 2 reseaech or builder potions etc. For these rewards it seemed fitting to do 15-20 attacks. Nowadays seems like the events are useless, 15 -20 super troop attacks for like 2 training potion or resource potion or the super troop potion which isnt even viable for th11 below players. It just seems useless to do so much effort for magic items that are the leasts valuable in terms of theor popularity or effect on the base in general. Some people mighy like these but i actually feel that the quality of rewards has goned down.
    I am also a gold pass holder for past 3 months and think that supercell is kinda closing the doors for the people who dobt like to spend in the game. Lot of clan mates are kind of frustated on how much they have to do to get rewards that arent even that great .
    Last good event was the womens day special and before that the hog mountain.

Pro Member
    I don't think there's a consistent trend in the quality of event rewards. Occasionally Supercell decides to bless us with great ones and at other times they're underwhelming. Just pick the good ones and leave the rest to rot. The most recent builder hall one was worth it to me. Fairly easy for the great reward.

Maybe i joined at a timw when supercell was blessing us and now i am bored with the events 😂😂

Earlier i used to complete all events. Nowadays I only complete events with rewards which i like.

Got little busy from last January. Not playing events like before. Fully maxed, doing only wars and some donations these days

Centennial Club
    Event rewards do seen to vary quite a bit, but they also seem to be a little more on the generous side around bigger holidays in game and around bigger updates. Those juicy rewards will come back around again.

Centennial Club
    they usually have blessed rewards when a new TH comes out

No, I do not really notice rewards being lowered. Instead, I notice objectives being raised.

Millennial Club
    In my opinion 20 attacks within 3 or 4 days has always been difficult challenge for average casual players. No, I do not have the data (before anyone ask me about it while knowing the answer). I consider myself as active in which I could put in effort to do 5-6 attacks per day when needed. It's pretty easy when you are active players (at least at the active level of Legends league, which is averaging 6-8 attacks most of the days). Obviously SC have the data and is changing the requirement for each event based on difficulty and activity, to me right now it looks like SC is trying to increase the activity level for players base below Legends league.

Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    In my opinion 20 attacks within 3 or 4 days has always been difficult challenge for average casual players. No, I do not have the data (before anyone ask me about it while knowing the answer). I consider myself as active in which I could put in effort to do 5-6 attacks per day when needed. It's pretty easy when you are active players (at least at the active level of Legends league, which is averaging 6-8 attacks most of the days). Obviously SC have the data and is changing the requirement for each event based on difficulty and activity, to me right now it looks like SC is trying to increase the activity level for players base below Legends league.
    I don’t know what they’re doing, but I agree the last one with 20 attacks in a short time made me do a double-take. (I think there were some around 15 before that?) I feel like I’m used to seeing troop events for 10-12 attacks. I play actively for a while every day when I’m not at work or busy with the family (or playing HD ) and I found it a challenge. Had to use a troop boost to be sure I got it done, and I didn’t really enjoy it. I always want to get back to practicing with my regular army sooner rather than later.

I just remember thinking I hope they don’t start going this way more often. Idk if many of the rest of my clanmates even bothered trying. Some of the game has been commented on as feeling like a “chore”, in the past. I know no one has to do them—and so do they—but I think some feel like they’re missing out if they don’t. It becomes demotivating instead of motivating.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja