Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super version of hog rider, when is it coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Exactly that's the point. Be creative, advertisement stuff do whatever but if they do something messed up in their ads then it's full responsibilities of SC.
    and their full prerogative to do so ... so what? 'accountable' and 'responsible' for a cartoon hog in an ad? i mean... come on?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Exactly that's the point. Be creative, advertisement stuff do whatever but if they do something messed up in their ads then it's full responsibilities of SC.

This is definitely one of the stranger arguments I've seen here. What exactly did we do that was misleading? Did we announce a Super Troop and not deliver on it? Did we promise something was coming and not release it? Or, did we say this is a Super Troop and then take it back?

Or did you assume that just because we applied creative license to a troop for the purpose of a CG video that it was something in development and that we intentionally misguided people on some weird crusade to hold us "accountable" for "messing up"?
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

So again, what did they do they haven't taken responsibility for? Without answering this question, no one can properly address your concern.

Lemme clear out a few things

1) I never said SC made any false promises of any troop or feature. Re read my posts please.

2) What I mean't by being accountable is a reply to a post by Ullaspn that said some other agency was handling SC's ads, which I am totally fine with.

It was an example of a scenario where if SC announces some ingame feature via ads and doesn't deliver it then it will be their fault irrespective of what agency made them.

3) I was just stating a general idea regarding how stuff works, not something against SC. I was not in any shape or form trying to demean SC.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    and their full prerogative to do so ... so what? 'accountable' and 'responsible' for a cartoon hog in an ad? i mean... come on?
    I didn't use the word 'hog' in any of my replies. I was just stating a general idea of how stuff works. I used the word "if" in my posts which depicts a scenario.

That's how books also explain scenario's with examples so it's better to understand. The guy eating 500 watermelons per day in the math book isn't real.

... to be honest, the OP doesn't seem all that interested in the responses to their thread anyway, and it seems the discussion now is taking a different turn than intended by OP ... maybe it's run its course and we can/should ... let it rest? I mean, yea, people can blow things out of proportion and keep on doing so, but it doesn't really change anything...

It's already there...

...in another island.
    ^_^ It's called HOG GLIDER. ^_^