Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max th13 looking for a home

Max th13 looking for a home

Hi everyone.Iím a fully max th13 whoís very chatty and friendly and active. Iím a solid attacker who mostly hits 2-3 stars. Iíve been in champs 2 to masters 1 mostly. Iím looking for a good long term home. A place thatís active and friendly and competitive but donít berate people on bad attacks. A clan with discord would be preferred. Hope to see a few people comment on this 🍻

Hi,

Our clan (GlobalKnights) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH12+).

Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

∑ Our Clan is currently a lvl 17XP
    ∑ The Members are Mature (20+).
    ∑ We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    ∑ We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    ∑ The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    ∑ We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    ∑ Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    ∑ Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    ∑ We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    ∑ Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    ∑ We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).

We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH14 : XP 231
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Banned
    Hey SmartDog!

I am the leader of a clan called Man-O-War. We are an active adult war clan always looking for more dedicated members. Everyone there is active, uses their attacks, and are willing to help. We need better players to join us for CWL and war and you seem like a perfect fit! Yes we are only level 6, but we are rising up the levels quickly now that we have a solid clan running. Come join us! When you apply ( if you do wish to come ) simply just type in " Demon sent me! "

Join discord for clan rules and war requirements.
    To contact me directly: demonfire615@gmail.com

discord.gg/etuVy7Tm

Additional bonuses

-Max Donation
    -B2B wars
    -100% guaranteed spot in CWL
    -Friendly community willing to give experience

DemonFire

Quote Originally Posted by SmartDog87 View Post
    Hi everyone.I’m a fully max th13 who’s very chatty and friendly and active. I’m a solid attacker who mostly hits 2-3 stars. I’ve been in champs 2 to masters 1 mostly. I’m looking for a good long term home. A place that’s active and friendly and competitive but don’t berate people on bad attacks. A clan with discord would be preferred. Hope to see a few people comment on this 
    smartDog,
    check out either of our clans in my sig line. Both are daily war clans that speak english and are run by adults. Bad attacks happen to everyone. Were there to have fun. Not using attacks or not donating will get the boot. Go to 2 has a higher trophy count to get in. Join Back to 1 and we can get you an invited if thats where you want to go. Both clans are pretty fun.

Good luck to you either way.

Dog, would like for you to check our clan. Active&Donate. #RLL0P8U We’re a clan that has lost members but been around a long time. All ages, USA based, need new active members to keep us going. Very friendly and helpful. Say Rain sent you. Hope to see you. Rain

Centennial Club

[Looking for TH13s/Merge, we have 8 spaces maybe more] Lv18 | Masters 2 CWL 30v30

Clan name - DA Boat Racers
    Clan tag - #QYOO89UP
    Clan level - 18
    Clan war league - Masters league 2 (30v30)
    Clan games - Max x2
    War frequency - Back to back
    War log - Open
    Location - UK/US/International
    Language - English speaking
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/d...0089UP/summary
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=QY0089UP

Adult clan/Competitive/Friendly/Here to have fun

Recruiting
    ē TH13 - not rushed/not engineered (TH12 minis acceptable)
    ē War leagues are encouraged
    ē Clan wars are optional
    ē Do your best in clan games
    ē Try donate the same amount you request

Have a question?
    ē Ask in-game or on discord https://discord.gg/XzA7HhQ

Apply to the clan now, stating 'From forum'

Clan games - Max x2

Perfect war

More screenshots
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...eague-CWL-TH13

You can check out Reddit Omicron
    Level 21
    #2UQ0V2Y9

We are not part of the Reddit clan system (though we were long ago)

All adults, international (mostly US, some EU). 90% of us, including myself, were once part of highly competitive clans but came here looking for a bit more relaxed environment. We have some very skilled attackers, win more often than not, but we're not going to make you spend hours drawing up and getting approval for a war hit. The only rules we really have are keep your badge updated and if it's green be prepared to do both hits. Very friendly group, no long waits for donations, almost always somebody on.

I've been here for about a year, been playing the game for seven years and I love it here. You want relaxed but competitive, this is the place.

You won't get in by trying to join in game. All applicants must go through our discord. Link is here:https://discord.gg/qD6MdnzA
    Last edited by Ear75; March 21st, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

Trainee
    Hello 👋

Would you like to join Mutant Tribe!

Mutant X: https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...g=%2328P220JCV

Mutant Z: https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...g=%2328GV2ULLC

We war 3 times a week (Everyday except Thursday)

We do a lottery where you can win a Gold pass, Gems, & we sometimes do pro bases

Join discord to join clan
    -In Game requests are not accepted ❤️

http://discord.gg/nqusudk
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...103/image0.png

When asked who mentioned or recruited u say XPunisher did.

Clan Name :- Goblin Fury

Part of EYG Family, We are an Adult only, Back to Back, Casual war clan and also an organised level 20 international war clan. Members from all over the globe which means activity reagardless of any timezone. We're currently looking for TH11s and TH12s. So, you will be the perfect addition for our clan.

About Clan :-

Clan Wars: War Back to Back and do hero down wars. If you're Opt-in you must attack otherwise sit for wars until some notice from yourself.

Clan Games: Always Max Clan Games.

SC-CWL: Our clan consists of TH11s - TH13s. We will rotate members who are all opt in and also from the signups, We recently promoted to Masters III.

What We Are Looking For:-
    Above 18
    English Speaking
    Be active
    Clan Activity
    Use both war attacks
    War Participants

What we are offering:-
    Adult Clanmates
    Relaxed atmosphere and No drama
    No Base calling
    An Organised Discord Server.

If you're interested,
    Please send a request to the clan from this link - Clan Link

Triple n@ #q02rvj8r

Hello! How are you? We are a Champion 3 clan, very solid. We have a lot of 3 star attackers and we are seeking more solid players. Saw this post, and I was obligated to reply. Our clan name is in the title, TRIPLE N@. Itís in the name, we 3 star everyone⚡️We are a proud clan with a strong feeder clan. Iím sure this will be the last clan you ever join. What we offer: rapid donations, a chatty clan, friendly challenges, top war bases, clan wars, CWL, and maxed out clan games as always. Our clan tag: #Q02RVJ8R
    I shall see you there fellow clasher! 🍻