Thread: New Horse

New Horse

This isn't super important but also I don't think it would be too difficult to add. I would like another horse type to be added. Doesn't matter the breed but there is only 5 horses and each stall only holds 3 and when you have 2 you can have 6 horses total. I have one stall and three horses but I haven't bought another stall because having only one horse type repeat just looks off to me. I have at least every one of every animal and I'd like another horse just to balance the aesthetic. Or the ability to buy and sell pets so I can change the horse every so often or something. Thank you for your consideration

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalLover239 View Post
    This isn't super important but also I don't think it would be too difficult to add. I would like another horse type to be added. Doesn't matter the breed but there is only 5 horses and each stall only holds 3 and when you have 2 you can have 6 horses total. I have one stall and three horses but I haven't bought another stall because having only one horse type repeat just looks off to me. I have at least every one of every animal and I'd like another horse just to balance the aesthetic. Or the ability to buy and sell pets so I can change the horse every so often or something. Thank you for your consideration
    Yes a hybrid Clydesdale / unicorn with zebra stripes would be good.

Miniature, hybrid Clydesdale / Unicorn with Zebra stripes, and Pegasus wings.

A draft horse of some type would be great. Or a pony. It's silly not to fill the last stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Miniature, hybrid Clydesdale / Unicorn with Zebra stripes, and Pegasus wings.
    Definitely, pegusus wings ... but do you then need a flying horse house and the last stable still needs something?

Fresh Spawn
    I would like to vote for another breed of horse to fill the last two slots of my stable. I would suggest the following:

1. Shire draft horse (largest draft horse breed, beautiful arched neck, lovely feathering)
    2. Suffolk Punch (I love the wavy tail and forehead hair and deep chestnut color)

Last edited by Lori713; March 31st, 2021 at 04:18 PM.

Agree. I have 10 horses which means I need 4 stables. One poor horse is all alone

I agree - more horses have has been asked for many times over the years

Farm 292 - Town 96

Barn 15,300 - Silo 14,100
    kik: perky76

I've lost track of how many years we've been asking for 2 Clydesdales...
    Very sad to be losing our much loved forum ~ and many friends
    Level 183 (51Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Fresh Spawn
    Frustrating that years has past and Hay Day still owes us 2 more horses to fill our third house. I don't care what kind of horse it is. I just want to fill that expensive horse barn I purchased years ago.