Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tokens in valley very uneven

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Talking about not picking up an animal, are you sure you know how to avoid picing up an animal when your truck goes past it?
    How? I haven’t been able to do this? Do you have a secret trick?, please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Well, if I didn't want a certain animal....I wouldn't drive passed it. lol ☺

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelashes View Post
    Well, if I didn't want a certain animal....I wouldn't drive passed it. lol ☺
    There is a better way.

When your truck starts moving from its original node, quickly tap on the home button to go back to your farm. Then tap on Valley board to go to Valley. Truck will be at its destination or its intermediate point (animal/ chicken/ road surprise/ break down point) without the automatic action to collect.

Then you can tap on that node to perform the action (must do for roadside surprise) or simply continue the journey to next destination.

What's the benefit?
    Not much for a single player. However when you play as a team and want to save a nearby chicken/animal for other truck with limited fuel, this let you drive past it.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Thanks for that tip, meonhoc (I just made use of it).

Another tip... when moving from one stop to another and planning to pick up an animal on the way, if there is an alternate path that is the same number of stops then make sure you go to the animal specifically (or your truck may use the no-animal path).

Thanks for the info, Meonhoc, it worked a treat.

this valley season been the most uneven tokens so far and really annoying when you get just same colour and nothing to buy in shop for that colour so havent played anymore just waiting for it to end tbh

I got a lot of blue and red but not the green tokens.
    YouTube: Vombatti

This is the first valley where I have not been able to manage my token amounts with selected purchases or routes. I need more green tokens, my wallet is full and there is nothing to purchase that does not use green!

Casualclucker
    I keep dropping off 3 animals and it gives me only two color tokens. So frustrating!!! I would think 3 animals would bring 3 different color tokens but noooo way. Of course it’s ones that you don’t need. ��

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue, but its also disappointing to see others are also having this issue