Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tokens in valley very uneven

Tokens in valley very uneven

I have 800 blue, 1500 pink and 200 green tokens.

I already bought all of the pink-only stuff to level the amount of pink tokens I have.

Most of the prizes yet to come are blue and green token only!

Is this a new tactic from Supercell that you can not buy everything in the shop cause they will just bump up 1 color? So when your wallet is full, youre just stuck with 1 color? (I had to stop playing yesterday cause my wallet was full, but there were only blue/green things which I could not buy)

Am I the only one with a very uneven level of tokens or do more people have the same issue?

Centennial Club
    I have the same issue sometimes. It's all about trying to manage your tokens, just like you have to manage EMs in the barn. This is much more difficult in valley bc we can't just discard tokens and there's not always rewards on sale for a one color we want to balance out.

I wish SC would put some system in place for sanctuary valleys to help with this imbalance but as far as I know the tokens per animal are random.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    It's all about trying to manage your tokens, just like you have to manage EMs in the barn.

Besides buying pink token items and not fulfilling requests that give lots of pink tokens, there isnt much that we can do. Ive delivered many animals, and most of them have pink tokens as highest. There is no way to control that.

Yes, I'm in the same situation! Too many blue tokens. Been avoiding buildings giving them, but no idea how to not get the blue tokens with animals. Would be nice to know in advance what the animal was going to give for reward. Also only one item left to purchase in the shop requiring only blues. Days away from it being available.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    Besides buying pink token items and not fulfilling requests that give lots of pink tokens, there isnt much that we can do. Ive delivered many animals, and most of them have pink tokens as highest. There is no way to control that.
    Yes, it's incredibly frustrating! But it's just another one of those things that I don't get worked up about anymore, I just do what I can & don't worry about it (it just adds to why I don't enjoy playing as much anymore)

I manage my tokens to ensure I have enough to buy the deco, avoid shops with colour heavy payments & spend on other things wisely.

definiyely feel your pain though!!
    Very sad to be losing our much loved forum ~ and many friends
    Level 183 (51Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Well it’s not a “new tactic from SC”. It’s been a possibility with the current design since the valley was introduced and leads to complaints regularly.

Even if you manage your tokens this can’t always be avoided unfortunately. I wish they’d make adjustments so that either
    - this isn’t possible
    - we can get a certain item for a particular color in unlimited numbers if we continue getting too much of one color.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I wish they’d change things so we could tap on an animal before collecting it—to see what colors (and amounts of) tokens it will give. That way when we have too many tokens of one color, we could avoid collecting animals that are giving those tokens.

I agree with the members of this thread that the imbalance is frustrating. It would be nice if each animal gave a certain amount of each color, like elephants give 50 blue 30 red 20 green. Then switch color amounts for hippos 20 blue 50 red 30 green, and giraffes 30 blue 20 red 50 green. At least we are able to collect enough tokens to get the majority of rewards, unlike chicken valley.

Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I agree with the members of this thread that the imbalance is frustrating. It would be nice if each animal gave a certain amount of each color, like elephants give 50 blue 30 red 20 green. Then switch color amounts for hippos 20 blue 50 red 30 green, and giraffes 30 blue 20 red 50 green. At least we are able to collect enough tokens to get the majority of rewards, unlike chicken valley.
    Yes, sounds good. Be nicer if each animal represented only one color. Like all elephants gave just blue tokens. Then if I don't want blue tokens, I could just avoid picking up elephants. There's 3 different animals, & 3 types of tokens....would be easy to do.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    When this happened to me, I purposely let the animals escape by themselves:
    - wait and move to only to do order in reasonable distance, accordign to spin accumulated and time left

Usually after a long time (can be ~20 ish hours), when I started moving, some animals escaped (or my truck broke ).

Another sign to help me knowing when I have too many of one tokens is to pre calculate how many of each kind I aim for, and watch their progression through season before/after new rewards unlock. Have a few "buffer" prizes in mind for worst case scenario.

It takes some planning, not always winning, but reduce the risk of full wallet for me.

Talking about not picking up an animal, are you sure you know how to avoid picing up an animal when your truck goes past it?
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D