Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Raindragon

Rest in peace my friend.

Th13 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    I still struggle to hold my tears when I visit this thread (both on Clash and Hay Day forum), it's hard to find words to describe my sadness.

Ever since I learned the news, I've been filled with memories about Raindragon. I remember the day she became Moderator, the PM we exchanged, the virtual hugs we shared once I joined the squad. I was fortunate to meet her in real life and share a real hug. I didn't realize how challenging her daily life was through her chat until we met in person. She was inspiring and always cared for the community. Anyone says "Forum contest" or "Forum Elite"? You'll see her name.

I woud like to say a big THANK YOU to the community that has been with her all this time, because the happiness and care are mutual.

Her memories live on and her spirit, her courage stay in the people who got to know her. You are dearly missed, my friend.
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 16th, 2021 at 09:19 PM.

Pounce, Tackle, Hugs and Kisses....Pets welcoming message to myself and others nearly every time we spoke. That alone is enough to tell you how loving this lady was.
    Going through the thread i can't think of much else to say that hasn't already been said.
    Though we never met in person, i spent lots of game time along side pet. We had many things in common from music to childhood memories and it was always a pleasure chatting with her both in and out of the game. She was a very charitable person, always ready to give but hesitated when it came to taking from others. Even in her bad days she would still make an effort to help people, in game, on the forum and everywhere else. She created forum competitions so that all forumers had a chance to participate in something just to make them smile, that was Pet. She touched so many people and i am glad i had the opportunity to get to know her.
    Tunes you will be missed and i know you'll be looking down watching all this with a big smile...Rest In Peace my friend.
    IGN: Wardy CLAN: doigaf, lvl 12 (leader) TH: 12, lvl 212 PB TROPHIES: ​5131
    Mini: IGN: Wardy2 CLAN: Forum Goat Herd, doigaf TH: 9, lvl 131

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post

Rest in peace my friend.

Awesome stuff Fette
    IGN: Wardy CLAN: doigaf, lvl 12 (leader) TH: 12, lvl 212 PB TROPHIES: ​5131
    Mini: IGN: Wardy2 CLAN: Forum Goat Herd, doigaf TH: 9, lvl 131

This news reached me yesterday, and it took a whole day to collect my thoughts. Raindragon was a ray of sunshine on the forums, and someone I deeply looked up to back in the day. She was always cheerful and quick to help anyone who came seeking - truly a model forumer. She devoted a lot to these forums, frequently running contests through her own sheer will and hard work just for the benefit of us members.

My interactions with her in the many forum events she helped host and participated in were, undoubtedly, some of the warmest conversations I have had in over half a decade of playing this game. I will never forget her welcoming presence in my first forum event. Frequently online, striking up conversation with just about anyone, and the life of the party with her dragon strategies.

Rest well old friend. You were good to the world.

Fresh Spawn
    I met Pet and the FGH a few years ago. She was an amazing person. I was suffering with PTSD (she never knew) and i kept leaving the clan and generally being an idiot. But she never gave up on me, and she was a big part of the reason i didnít give up and i am still alive today. I eventually messed up so much with the clan and her, that i could never go back. ill regret not sorting it with her and the clan forever. I will miss her, she was/is part of the good in the world. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

Here's a short story about an incident. It may sound silly to some, so I couldn't decide whether to post it or not earlier in my previous post.

In my whole clash experience, I always had difficulty kicking somebody out of the clan. I have always believed in talking things out. I had participated in the Builder Base Trophy Pushing event. After it, I followed someone to Forum Goat Herd. In my early days at FGH, I noticed that even Pet didn't like kicking anyone out (even Holps mentioned this in a thread). Then, one day, to make some space for an event or maybe some visitors (I don't remember), she kicked my mini out and invited it back to join later. What was so special about it was the kick message. It was such a sweet and humble message that it touched my heart. At that moment, I realized that this has to be the dream clan that I always wanted. I decided to be a goat forever.

Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot of the message. Well, this incident may sound silly or insignificant, but it holds a special place in my heart. Pet used to love and care for everyone. I will miss playing alongside her. Rest In Peace Pet💜

Edit: It's not a big deal to kick a mini account to make space temporarily. But I think Pet had felt that I was a new player and not familiar enough with the clan, so she took the extra effort to write that beautiful message to avoid any misunderstanding. Her kindness and compassion touched my heart that day.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; March 20th, 2021 at 10:18 PM.

RIP, my deepest condolences to her family

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Here's a short story about an incident. It may sound silly to some, so I couldn't decide whether to post it or not earlier in my previous post.

In my whole clash experience, I always had difficulty kicking somebody out of the clan. I have always believed in talking things out. I had participated in the Builder Base Trophy Pushing event. After it, I followed someone to Forum Goat Herd. In my early days at FGH, I noticed that even Pet didn't like kicking anyone out (even Holps mentioned this in a thread). Then, one day, to make some space for an event or maybe some visitors (I don't remember), she kicked my mini out and invited it back to join later. What was so special about it was the kick message. It was such a sweet and humble message that it touched my heart. At that moment, I realized that this has to be the dream clan that I always wanted. I decided to be a goat forever.

Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot of the message. Well, this incident may sound silly or insignificant, but it holds a special place in my heart. Pet used to love and care for everyone. I will miss playing alongside her. Rest In Peace Pet

Edit: It's not a big deal to kick a mini account to make space temporarily. But I think Pet had felt that I was a new player and not familiar enough with the clan, so she took the extra effort to write that beautiful message to avoid any misunderstanding. Her kindness and compassion touched my heart that day.
    I absolutely love your story and am sure that noone thinks it sounds "silly". Anything that touches your heart is a memory to be cherished

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

While I never got to know Raindragon personally, I remember her for the excitement she brought to the forums through her forum-wide contests, even though it has been years since I participated in one. It was evident that Rain put so much effort into making sure each contest was fun and fair. And it is clear from the love in this thread that she held a special place in this community and will always be cherished.

Goodbye forums!