Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Raindragon

Way to pull my tears once more Tull, she is missed but I know she is looking down on this with pleasure. All her friends that is what she cherished. Winning was second to friendships and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It wasn't "figured out" by people generally in the forums. It was people who knew her in real life.

No.

Raindragon was also one of the forum moderators, and was very well known and liked by many forum members both in game (both Hay Day and Clash), and in some cases outside the games.
    oh...thank you for the feedback
    I finally learned to make a signiture

it is always hard to see a member of any community pass on. but this is the first time i have seen this happen on these forums, and it almost adds an air of life to the forum, reminding you that behind the black lettering and colorful signatures of members, moderators, or admins, there is an actual person, with a heart, soul, and body. people who have lives. feel emotions. eat. sleep.(and clash, of course.)

Rest In Peace RainDragon, and I wish you all the gems in the afterlife.(buy yourself something nice with them, eh?) you deserve it for your hard work.
    Last edited by chilepepper101; April 26th, 2021 at 10:59 AM.

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

All right we get it , let rest in peace. Time to move on , no more sticky this.

Quote Originally Posted by r91180 View Post
    Oh really? respect is something strange to you apparently.... bah!

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Time to move on... For you... From the forums...

(I donít care if I get infraction for this...)

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Time to move on... For you... From the forums...

(I don’t care if I get infraction for this...)
    Why would you get an infraction for this? Fair comment, I would say...
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 1st, 2021 at 04:19 PM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #108
    Ya, this thread will be stickied until the forum closes, so deal with it.

I miss Pet every. single. day. Tears are in my eyes writing this. She'd do anything for anyone, even you r91180, who lacks any respect whatsoever. She loved this community so much and she was the sweetest friend I have ever had. She was there for me every day, day or night. All I had to do was text her. There are so many things I want to tell her and I can't now.

So I am not going to sit back and let some rando who last posted years ago come in all of a sudden and dictate to me, or any of us, what we should stop stickying because they think they own the place.

</rant>
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    Totally support that, ilhd.

Rain was loved by so many, and the fact that people still drop in to comment reinforces that. Even when comments/posts don’t continue frequently, it doesn’t mean we have forgotten. Having the thread here to read through occasionally and see the messages of how much she meant to people can still be a comfort when we’re missing her.

Sending you extra hugs today.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

you joined the forum in 2013, obviously you have learned nothing of what the forum is supposed to be all about, family, togetherness, respect for one another.......
    the forum is a mere branch of what the game was meant to be, clans...... families...... a place where people could come for help outside of the game, meet people and participate without judgement

I hope you find that an apology is warranted here and the next time you have something mean to say, you take a minute to think before you speak.