Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next update

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    Clash pretty much sucks now unfortunately. My clan can barely get a 10x10 war going since nobody wants to play since many are maxed, and have been maxed a while. Been months since anything new to do. The last 2 CWL have been pointless since many have 2500 medals and can't do anything with them. I am sitting on 31,000 gems, 2500 medals, and zero desire to play, which is how many of my clan mates feel now. I know they see the stats on who is playing and how much, and I really wonder if the numbers are falling lately since they have really done nothing new in a while for those who are maxed.
    I think you would find that the percentage of maxed players is still fairly low so it may not be as many players leaving the game as you think.I also think that many maxed clashers will come back to the game when th14 or some other new content drops.
    l don’t think we’ll be waiting too long for th14 either.I would bet the farm it will drop in April.Pure speculation on my part,but SC always does things for a reason.If you remember the Gingerbread Mayhem Utube clip had references to th14 in it such as the 14:00 on the microwave oven.These were deliberately put in the clip.They weren’t accidents.
    Now that video was released 21/12/20.If you assume that th14 will drop mid year instead of April that would mean SC is dropping hints for th14 six and a half months prior to it’s release.For me that’s just too long to have the hype train running for.I think th14 in April and some new game mode to slot somewhere between cwl and clan games mid year as mentioned by Darian in the recent reddit ama.Again,speculation on my part.Btw l am maxed as well,both villages,so hopefully l am right.....for once...

Signature by Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Allliqueredup View Post
    I think you would find that the percentage of maxed players is still fairly low so it may not be as many players leaving the game as you think.I also think that many maxed clashers will come back to the game when th14 or some other new content drops.
    l don’t think we’ll be waiting too long for th14 either.I would bet the farm it will drop in April.Pure speculation on my part,but SC always does things for a reason.If you remember the Gingerbread Mayhem Utube clip had references to th14 in it such as the 14:00 on the microwave oven.These were deliberately put in the clip.They weren’t accidents.
    Now that video was released 21/12/20.If you assume that th14 will drop mid year instead of April that would mean SC is dropping hints for th14 six and a half months prior to it’s release.For me that’s just too long to have the hype train running for.I think th14 in April and some new game mode to slot somewhere between cwl and clan games mid year as mentioned by Darian in the recent reddit ama.Again,speculation on my part.Btw l am maxed as well,both villages,so hopefully l am right.....for once...
    It is no where confirmed that the 14 in gingerbread mayhem video hints about town hall 14,so they don't have any obligation to release town hall 14 in April.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    . I am sitting on 31,000 gems, 2500 medals, and zero desire to play, which is how many of my clan mates feel now.
    Lol, you will be maxed again the minute TH14 arrives. Imo, Supercell made a big mistake with the introduction of hammers and medals. Even gems should be capped, imo.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #74
    I think a lot of maxed players have more than one account, so will continue playing, even if they mainly log on to the maxed accounts to donate to the others.

l don’t think we’ll be waiting too long for th14 either.I would bet the farm it will drop in April.
    I hope you can spare the farm then, as that is a very risky bet.

Pure speculation on my part,but SC always does things for a reason.If you remember the Gingerbread Mayhem Utube clip had references to th14 in it such as the 14:00 on the microwave oven.These were deliberately put in the clip.They weren’t accidents.
    I don't believe that video had anything whatsoever to do with TH14. They have never dropped hints that long before an update drops, even if it were to be April.

You would like it to be April, and are just trying to convince yourself that is likely.

Tollboothwillie
    l donít think weíll be waiting too long for th14 either.I would bet the farm it will drop in April.Pure speculation on my part,but SC always does things for a reason.If you remember the Gingerbread Mayhem Utube clip had references to th14 in it such as the 14:00 on the microwave oven.These were deliberately put in the clip.They werenít accidents.
    Now that video was released 21/12/20.If you assume that th14 will drop mid year instead of April that would mean SC is dropping hints for th14 six and a half months prior to itís release.For me thatís just too long to have the hype train running for.I think th14 in April and some new game mode to slot somewhere between cwl and clan games mid year as mentioned by Darian in the recent reddit ama.Again,speculation on my part.Btw l am maxed as well,both villages,so hopefully l am right.....for once...
    There was a hype train? Is it in reddit or something because there is nothing like that here in the forums.

I would bet the farm......Pure speculation on my part,
    That’s a good way to be broke, unemployed and homeless all at once.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Check all the sceneries carefully (specially the winter scenery). You'll know what's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ProPanda View Post
    Check all the sceneries carefully (specially the winter scenery). You'll know what's coming.
    I don't have any scenery,so can you pls elaborate what you observed?
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 14th, 2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    I don't have any scenery,so can you pls elaborate what you observed?
    There is a blank space beside the house.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ProPanda View Post
    There is a blank space beside the house.
    Santa Claus?