Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next update

Next update

Who else suspects this next update will be a balancing and quality of life update? I strongly suspect this is the case and am preparing my clan for my stepping down as leader and quitting when it happens. I have played since Dec of 2014 thus quitting makes me sad but having no upgrades is just plain boring. 2 wks at Christmas after being max since October just isn't keeping the interest going. Unfortunately, I am from a very old clan and our top guys are all in the same position. Losing players now...can only sit with no upgrades for so long.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkeFyre1 View Post
    Who else suspects this next update will be a balancing and quality of life update? I strongly suspect this is the case and am preparing my clan for my stepping down as leader and quitting when it happens. I have played since Dec of 2014 thus quitting makes me sad but having no upgrades is just plain boring. 2 wks at Christmas after being max since October just isn't keeping the interest going. Unfortunately, I am from a very old clan and our top guys are all in the same position. Losing players now...can only sit with no upgrades for so long.
    Probably most likely will be. As it's been said repeatedly they try to do th upgrades roughly every 18 months which would be mid summer time frame.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 11th, 2021 at 07:02 PM.

They should bring some new content for max players but then no one here knows what we might get, it's all just speculation till the official announcement is made.

I think that is most likely. Possibly th14 is coming with the next update, but I think more likely in the summer one. I also would like something to upgrade, but whether th14 comes in the spring or the summer won't impact my decision to keep playing or not, especially since I know I will max it out before th15 comes either way.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Once I get new content I will play it VERY slowly.

Pro Member
    Yes, I suspect this will be the case. The update after is more likely, based on time scales, to be a bigger update.
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Once I get new content I will play it VERY slowly.
    I have been "sitting at max, awaiting new content" many, many times, going back to sitting on a for-game max TH 10. If being maxed and in a holding state bothers you, then yes, do not rush, take your time going forward. For myself, I have simply accepted the "spending months at max awaiting" periods.

But, we also have to look at the flip side of the coin. What if over the years they constantly brought out new content when any player reached max. Well if they did that we would be at TH16 and you would be not even close to max, and would possibly be asking for the opposite, for them to not bring out content so often, give you a chance to catch up.

So it is those very "downtimes" like you are experiencing now that allowed you to get to that point today. Suspect many would have quit the game years ago if a constantly expanding universe continually placed them further from the finish line rather than seeing progress.
    Last edited by rowman; March 11th, 2021 at 09:10 PM.

It is probably difficult at the moment for those whom no longer have any progression left to do..
    And pointless suggesting a mini for veterans, since they are well aware of options.
    But we are reaching the end of TH13 being top hall.. Soon we will have TH14..
    So I would guess many are in the same position.

Within the next few months, the focus will once again move onto the pay to win discussions, when those most prepared or have deeper pockets will get a jump start..
    Not long now.. Just a little more patience required

All part of the circle of life as a clasher.. Hoping I reach that max state before the drop.. Will be close.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I have been "sitting at max, awaiting new content" many, many times, going back to sitting on a for-game max TH 10. If being maxed and in a holding state bothers you, then yes, do not rush, take your time going forward. For myself, I have simply accepted the "spending months at max awaiting" periods.

But, we also have to look at the flip side of the coin. What if over the years they constantly brought out new content when any player reached max. Well if they did that we would be at TH16 and you would be not even close to max, and would possibly be asking for the opposite, for them to not bring out content so often, give you a chance to catch up.

So it is those very "downtimes" like you are experiencing now that allowed you to get to that point today. Suspect many would have quit the game years ago if a constantly expanding universe continually placed them further from the finish line rather than seeing progress.
    My first experience with being maxed was th12. Clash was not my primary game for a good while and my farming was spotty at best. When I maxed 12 a bit fore 13 dropped, it felt very odd not to have anything to do. Now I enjoy the time ignoring resources and builders. I know there is absolutely no way they could put out enough content to keep me busy without leaving f2p far behind.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My first experience with being maxed was th12. Clash was not my primary game for a good while and my farming was spotty at best. When I maxed 12 a bit fore 13 dropped, it felt very odd not to have anything to do. Now I enjoy the time ignoring resources and builders. I know there is absolutely no way they could put out enough content to keep me busy without leaving f2p far behind.
    I'd never maxed before TH13.

My main is maxed now, my 2nd just has 10 walls and some quake and skeleton spell levels to do