Page 257 of 263 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2629

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Someone has hacked my clan

There are two player who has hacked my clan: <removed> and <removed>. Please banned these 2 players because these 2 players has hacked my clan REQ AND LEAVE(#2YLLQVOP2). Please try and give me my clan back they have kicked me from my clan. Please it is humble request to you supercell please help.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; March 6th, 2021 at 08:09 PM. Reason: removing other player info

Welcome to the player forum.
    Telling someone to ban someone without providing evidences for violating the ToS doesnt work.
    We forumites are player like and cant help you with that. You will have to contact the ingame support in the game because they doesnt work on any forum.

Why are you sure that they "hacked" your clan?

How to fix the clan been hack or taken by other man

Please an help,our clan is taken by turkes man, I have no idea why it is happening

We dont know as well. We are player like you and have no insight into game files.
    Usually when someone tell that they were hacked then they arent hacked. People got scammed or have shared their villages or email accounts or tryed to get stuff for "free" on suspicious websites or shared account details which are needed for account recovery.

How to report any problem on supercell. We have a big problem in coc. OUR CLAN has been hack.We have no idea why is this happening. I tried to report in feedback but ther is no reply or action to recieve from supercell.please I need help get back our clan. U khow we are shock when we rae open and log in in our coc apps we all kick out of our Clan even our leader. Ou kick out. Please we need help. Thank u.

Forum Champion
    No one here can help you. There is no player support on this forum. You must contact support in game. However, SC will not transfer leadership back to you. The only way is if the current leader gives you the clan back. Good luck.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakasansaini View Post
    1. How to report any problem on supercell. 2. We have a big problem in coc. 3. OUR CLAN has been hack.We have no idea why is this happening. 4. I tried to report in feedback but ther is no reply or action to recieve from supercell. 5. please I need help get back our clan. U khow we are shock when we rae open and log in in our coc apps we all kick out of our Clan even our leader. Ou kick out. Please we need help. Thank u.
    1. To contact SC use in-game support and follow the instructions.

2. Sorry that your clan has a problem.

3. Most ‘hacks’ are because a player shared personal information about their account/email that allowed a nefarious person to access the account and ‘re-route’ the account/email away from the original person to themselves. In other words these are not really ‘hacks’ but are players falling victim to scams by providing sensitize information. Likely your leaders account has been compromised since clan leadership has changed. SC is not responsible for scams. I have never seen evidence of a real ‘hack’ in which SC programs are invaded by malware or computer virus, but I am sure it is possible. SC is also not response if email software is hacked. Or if local internet providers are hacked. Clearly there are other possibilities besides SC Clash of Clans software being hacked. It is far more likely that your leader has malware on his/her playing devices or accidentally allowed personal info to be taken than for SC to have been hacked.

4. SC support is designed for account recovery. They will not get involved with clan recovery. I suppose if you can provide clear-cut evidence that this was not a scam, it was a hack, and it was SC software, not email or internet provider software, etc then SC might do something.

5. We are players. We have no access to game files. We are sorry for your trouble but we cannot help. You will have to contact SC for account recovery if needed.

Edit: added last sentence to 3. (Thread would be more interesting if we were still on chicken/egg biology).
    Last edited by JD4U; March 7th, 2021 at 02:18 PM.

hak clan

Hello my friend, a few days ago, my tribe and village were hacked by a hacker, which caused me to gain control of my village and tribe. I have been building a tribe for almost five years and I have worked hard for its development. I ask you, dear friend, to return it to me. I will provide you with any information I need. Clan: andimeshki, level clan: 22,

For account recovery you need to contact the ingame support in the game. For moving clan leadership to someone else you will get no help. Only way to move the leadership is to ask the current leader.

(The ingame support does not work on any forum. We forumer are player like you)

Fresh Spawn

Lost account and support

Dear Supercell,

I lost my account two-three years ago.
    [FONT=arial]Now I wanted to play with my friends again, but I thought that I could restore my account through google, and now I have Supercell ID, I wrote to support, they ask me to write through the game, I also wrote to the game, there they give me recommendations for recovery through gamecenter or Supercell ID. What should I do?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; March 15th, 2021 at 12:46 PM.