Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lock siege deploy / early CC release.

Lock siege deploy / early CC release.

Seldom do I ever see anyone do this preemptively.
    However I do see, much as I do..
    A good fat thumbing which ruins my attack or causes a nice 0 star scenario. As often does a warden ability waste messing around with air or ground mode.
    Anyway, would it be possible to have a toggle to outright remove this feature for early cc deployment. I really do not care for it and never ever found a good use for it.
    Yes is a l2p or Git Gud thing.. but tiny devices and small icons. Would be a nice little qol for me and probably a lot of others. It doesn't hurt anyone by having it as an option.

Forum All-Star
    Your not the first. There are some who do deploy blimp early using invisible spell.

MANUAL-DISSAMBLE-OF-SIEGE-MACHINES
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 8th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

I personally feel that giving players the option to remove the button would take away one of the strategic aspects of the game. It would be like giving players the option to not have a hero ability. However, I do recognize that accidentally deploying cc troops early can be detrimental to an attack, sp I have another proposed solution: what if there was a setting where you needed to tap the button twice to release your cc troops?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    A good fat thumbing which ruins my attack or causes a nice 0 star scenario. As often does a warden ability waste messing around with air or ground mode.
    Anyway, would it be possible to have a toggle to outright remove this feature for early cc deployment. I really do not care for it and never ever found a good use for it.
    Yes is a l2p or Git Gud thing.. but tiny devices and small icons. Would be a nice little qol for me and probably a lot of others. It doesn't hurt anyone by having it as an option.
    I agree, though personally I would want it as an option you can toggle at the start of the battle, like you can with warden ability. I haven't wanted to drop early often, but there have been a few times when I've wanted to use a blimp to take out the eagle, if the TH can be taken by other means.

I would leave the toggle set to "no manual deploy" most of the time. I've done it accidentally a couple of times, and it is exceedingly annoying.

I can say that in the 14 cwl attacks I've done this month, manually deployed 12 times intentionally. However I dont oppose this being an option. If it is I would hide it in settings turned on with the hero auto ability. People would likely not realize its there but it would be there for people who need to turn it off at least.

Happened again today. Went to deploy SWBs and instead popped my LL after it fired one shot.
    I take it back there are clear uses for this but I have to say I'd be seriously happy being able to deactivate it. I did give it a go with Ajax said in taking out the eagle with hogs and worked a treat as well so I see both sides.
    I ended up with 1 star as a result of dumping the seige 3 times this war.
    Today I also though I had miners selected, turns out I spammed 6 freeze spells on the outskirts...sucks.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Happened again today. Went to deploy SWBs and instead popped my LL after it fired one shot.
    I take it back there are clear uses for this but I have to say I'd be seriously happy being able to deactivate it. I did give it a go with Ajax said in taking out the eagle with hogs and worked a treat as well so I see both sides.
    I ended up with 1 star as a result of dumping the seige 3 times this war.
    Today I also though I had miners selected, turns out I spammed 6 freeze spells on the outskirts...sucks.
    Seems it is more of less concentration than fat fingering. I have rarely pressed the pop up button unintentionally. But I have misplaced spells too. And when I started giving attention to where my fingers are going, I slowly improved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Seems it is more of less concentration than fat fingering. I have rarely pressed the pop up button unintentionally. But I have misplaced spells too. And when I started giving attention to where my fingers are going, I slowly improved it.
    It really isn't. My thumb is the equivalent of 2 and a bit icons. Unless I file them to a fine point or buy a 12inch phone there isn't much else to be done.

Still not on topic, this is something that does in fact happen frequently to other players outside of the small world we live in.