Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gift of Diamonds to neighbors for Farm Pass

Trainee

Gift of Diamonds to neighbors for Farm Pass

If/ When one of the neighbors is kind enough to Pay for extra Farm Pass? Is there a time limit for the Diamond gift to be available once posted in the Chat? We have one player who is only able to come on randomly but I feel has missed out a couple of times as the chest disappears from Chat

I don't know if there is a time limit. But the diamond gift box is available to claim only for the first 5 neighbors. So it's first come first served. Also be careful not to chat too much after the diamond gift becomes available because it might happen that the gift will get lost in the chat list. First make sure all the 5 neighbors claimed their gift, then everyone can use the chat worry free

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by sylver14 View Post
    I don't know if there is a time limit. But the diamond gift box is available to claim only for the first 5 neighbors. So it's first come first served. Also be careful not to chat too much after the diamond gift becomes available because it might happen that the gift will get lost in the chat list. First make sure all the 5 neighbors claimed their gift, then everyone can use the chat worry free
    Thank you ... there is a little gift box that shows next to the chat on the side as well? But yes first 5 makes sense

Does anyone know if there is a time limit? Im in a 2 farm neighborhood, and I bought the pass and the other farm did not get any diamonds. So it cannot be the 5 people limit.

There is a 48 hour time limit, the gift disappears from chat after that time.

well, that sucks

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1234 View Post
    There is a 48 hour time limit, the gift disappears from chat after that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    well, that sucks
    The gift doesn't have to be activated immediately. I always leave mine sitting on the Pass Road, and then activate it when I know my hoodies will be online, so I can be sure they get it.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    The gift doesn't have to be activated immediately. I always leave mine sitting on the Pass Road, and then activate it when I know my hoodies will be online, so I can be sure they get it.

Wow that is really smart! I did not think about that (but then again I didnt know there was a time limit).
    I will use that next time, thanks

Ohh, by not activating can share it later for doing well in the derby as a reward