Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town hall 12-13

Fresh Spawn

Town hall 12-13

I myself is an almost max town hall 12 , and the last upgrades i have is a few archer towers, walls, and mortars. The upgrade time and resources spent is outrageous. It is a 2 week and 1 day upgrade without the gold pass for the last level of a single mortar, and thatís way too long for the fact thatís thereís another upgrade before it that is a 9 day and 9.5 million gold and the last one being 11 million. Itís outrageous for every upgrade the walls are 5 million 4.5 million with gold pass. Troops are 10-14 day upgrades and itís insane how much they cost going up to 180,000 dark elixer and 12 million elixer. The heros costing way to much aswell. There should be a time and elixer reducement for the upgrades at these levels. Every other town hall 12 or 13 can agree and this is on top of for town hall 12 being 20 warden levels 15 queen and king levels, a whole new inferno and 2 level to infernos, cannons,archer towers, and mortars. At the end of it your spending well over 100,000,000,000 in all resources just to max out one town hall level and thats not including how long it takes just to fill storages, how long it takes to upgrade everything, and aswell taking defenses and loosing over 700,000+ every single defense.
    Last edited by kaidbby; March 8th, 2021 at 04:50 AM.

Its not nearly 100,000,000,000 each th. It's just over 3 billion on all buildings but walls in total from th 1 to max th 13. And if you lose 700k each defense, then you have plenty of loot for upgrades and don't seem to be struggling. My advice is to save a builder and dump that extra loot to walls. If your walls are done then this post seems a way to brag to me.

In the off chance its not, reductions for th 12 and 13 has good chance of coming when th 14 drops.

Quote Originally Posted by kaidbby View Post
    I myself is an almost max town hall 12 , and the last upgrades i have is a few archer towers, walls, and mortars. The upgrade time and resources spent is outrageous. It is a 2 week and 1 day upgrade without the gold pass for the last level of a single mortar, and thatís way too long for the fact thatís thereís another upgrade before it that is a 9 day and 9.5 million gold and the last one being 11 million. Itís outrageous for every upgrade the walls are 5 million 4.5 million with gold pass. Troops are 10-14 day upgrades and itís insane how much they cost going up to 180,000 dark elixer and 12 million elixer. The heros costing way to much aswell. There should be a time and elixer reducement for the upgrades at these levels. Every other town hall 12 or 13 can agree and this is on top of for town hall 12 being 20 warden levels 15 queen and king levels, a whole new inferno and 2 level to infernos, cannons,archer towers, and mortars. At the end of it your spending well over 100,000,000,000 in all resources just to max out one town hall level and thats not including how long it takes just to fill storages, how long it takes to upgrade everything, and aswell taking defenses and loosing over 700,000+ every single defense.
    If they reduced the time and resources massively then lots of people would get to max that are in th 12 and 13 and then would complain they canít do anything because they are maxed. The way things are is alright because you can easily have 5/6 builders working constantly if you attack regularly and extra loot can be dumped into walls. If they reduced times people would progress very quickly and theyíd have to keep up and have unfinished or untested town halls which people would complain more about because of OP troops, defences, etc. A slight reduction could happen once they put out th 14 as an earlier poster said and thatís because then they have new content prepared for you once you finish th 13.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    There is a thing called farming in the game to get loot.
    There are some other things called magic items.

Use them and you will be progressing better.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    I myself is an almost max town hall 12 , and the last upgrades i have is a few archer towers, walls, and mortars. The upgrade time and resources spent is outrageous. It is a 2 week and 1 day upgrade without the gold pass for the last level of a single mortar, and that’s way too long for the fact that’s there’s another upgrade before it that is a 9 day and 9.5 million gold and the last one being 11 million. It’s outrageous for every upgrade the walls are 5 million 4.5 million with gold pass. Troops are 10-14 day upgrades and it’s insane how much they cost going up to 180,000 dark elixer and 12 million elixer. The heros costing way to much aswell. There should be a time and elixer reducement for the upgrades at these levels. Every other town hall 12 or 13 can agree and this is on top of for town hall 12 being 20 warden levels 15 queen and king levels, a whole new inferno and 2 level to infernos, cannons,archer towers, and mortars. At the end of it your spending well over 100,000,000,000 in all resources just to max out one town hall level and thats not including how long it takes just to fill storages, how long it takes to upgrade everything, and aswell taking defenses and loosing over 700,000+ every single defense.
    Time is very much more of an issue than loot (which is nowhere near the 100,000 million you suggest anyhow). I have three Th13s, one of which is maxed, one just has 25 walls and some dark spells to go, and one is relatively new, with loads still to do. I never had the slightest difficulty keeping all 6 builders busy, and spend much more time with full stores waiting for a builder than I do wit a builder free.

Admittedly, that has mostly been in Legends, so I don't have the issue of losing 700K to raids. But if you are losing that much, then you also have pretty well full stores, so it really isn't the loot that is your problem.

And BTW, I don't think most other Th12s or Th13s do agree with you. If they did, we would be seeing a lot of similar complaints, and they aren't actually that common.

I myself is an almost max town hall 12 , and the last upgrades i have is a few archer towers, walls, and mortars. The upgrade time and resources spent is outrageous. It is a 2 week and 1 day upgrade without the gold pass for the last level of a single mortar, and that’s way too long for the fact that’s there’s another upgrade before it that is a 9 day and 9.5 million gold and the last one being 11 million. It’s outrageous for every upgrade the walls are 5 million 4.5 million with gold pass. Troops are 10-14 day upgrades and it’s insane how much they cost going up to 180,000 dark elixer and 12 million elixer. The heros costing way to much aswell. There should be a time and elixer reducement for the upgrades at these levels. Every other town hall 12 or 13 can agree and this is on top of for town hall 12 being 20 warden levels 15 queen and king levels, a whole new inferno and 2 level to infernos, cannons,archer towers, and mortars. At the end of it your spending well over 100,000,000,000 in all resources just to max out one town hall level and thats not including how long it takes just to fill storages, how long it takes to upgrade everything, and aswell taking defenses and loosing over 700,000+ every single defense.
    Enjoy the journey.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.