Thread: Valley Issue

Fresh Spawn

Valley Issue

Have you noticed that when you breakdown in the Valley, as you have already spent fuel points to go to next location, you are required to use ANOTHER fuel point to continue advancing when car is repaired?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadlady View Post
    Have you noticed that when you breakdown in the Valley, as you have already spent fuel points to go to next location, you are required to use ANOTHER fuel point to continue advancing when car is repaired?
    yep, that is the case

Strange.
    My unused fuel got refunded. So I would spend again what was given back.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 154♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    If you destination is 2 fuels away and your truck breakdowns in between, you only spend 1 fuel. You need to spend another 1 fuel to reach destination. so only 2 fuels is spent whether trucks breaks down or not.

I have seen it a lot of time as i play from many farms. Game knows in advance(at the time of deducting fuel) that the truck will break on next point so it does not waste your extra fuel.

I keep my eyes on fuel tab. If I command my truck to go 2 fuels away and only 1 is deducted than I now something is going to happen to my truck at next point some milliseconds before it actually happens. Although this knowledge is of no use as I can not take back my command.
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; March 8th, 2021 at 02:55 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for your explanation
    Last edited by Beadlady; March 14th, 2021 at 09:35 PM.