Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What do I miss if I don't join in a NH?

  1. #1

    What do I miss if I don't join in a NH?

    Hello everyone. I'm new to Hayday. Just started to play for 2 days ago, level 15 now. Here is my questions.

    1/ What if I play alone, without join in a NH. What will I miss if not join in a NH?

    2/ Beside growing up fast, what else I can get from a NH? (I don't need to build up my farm fast)

    3/ Can I play solo in my NH with 1 account? Can I achieve something by playing solo in my own NH?

    I'm a very hardcore Coc player with 15 accounts for over 3 years. A clanless player only growing slower than in a clan, nothing else. I wonder if I play Hayday hardcore solo, will my farm look the same as others in a NH? Like, maxed out th 13 in COC are at the same strength whatever they are in a clan or not. Is it the same in Hayday?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,860
    Hi and welcome to what I call the softer side of SC, better known as HayDay. First,

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/220523-New-people-tips


    This is an old thread but much of the information in it still applies.

    CoC and HayDay are 2 very different games with some “sorta” similarities. There are people that play solo that never create their own NH. And there are many that play solo as their own NH. The only difference is if you want to participate in the derby, you must be in a NH. If you open the town, and repair the Personal train, without a NH the only place you can pick up additional townies to serve is at Greg’s town. If you have a NH of multiple players, you can pick up at each of their towns if they all have the town.

    You need to decide what your goals are. Some people just want to see how much coin they can make by a certain level. Others want to win all top 3 every week in the derby. You have a very long way to go, and it becomes increasingly more challenging with each level.

    If you level up too quickly you could have a farm where you do not have the resources to buy the machines that are available at the level you are. Very quickly after leveling up, your boat orders, town orders, truck orders, pass challenges, will ask for something that you cannot do, because you have not bought the most recent machine.

    HayDay is about resource management. Patience is very important. Good luck!
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi and welcome to what I call the softer side of SC, better known as HayDay. First,

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/220523-New-people-tips


    This is an old thread but much of the information in it still applies.

    CoC and HayDay are 2 very different games with some “sorta” similarities. There are people that play solo that never create their own NH. And there are many that play solo as their own NH. The only difference is if you want to participate in the derby, you must be in a NH. If you open the town, and repair the Personal train, without a NH the only place you can pick up additional townies to serve is at Greg’s town. If you have a NH of multiple players, you can pick up at each of their towns if they all have the town.

    You need to decide what your goals are. Some people just want to see how much coin they can make by a certain level. Others want to win all top 3 every week in the derby. You have a very long way to go, and it becomes increasingly more challenging with each level.

    If you level up too quickly you could have a farm where you do not have the resources to buy the machines that are available at the level you are. Very quickly after leveling up, your boat orders, town orders, truck orders, pass challenges, will ask for something that you cannot do, because you have not bought the most recent machine.

    HayDay is about resource management. Patience is very important. Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your informations. It helps me a lot to design which way I want to play.

    I prefer to play solo than being in a group. I had a normal Coc clan (level 7), but after 1 year I created a new solo clan (level 10). If you asked, I would say being in a solo clan is my better choice, more comfortable for me. My work time is not stable, it always change. This is the main reason I don't want to play game with a group, specially during Clan War/ CWL. With a solo clan, I'm free to play anytime I want, perform good or fail attack, less pressure.

    I like the way you say "softer side of SC". You know how hard to recruiting and managing the clan in Coc.

    I did like hardcore competitive. But as I'm getting older, I want a softer game to entertain myself, not to unstable my mood. That's why I switch to Hayday, more relaxation.

    Yes, I've had the same mistake with going up too fast in COC. Now with Hayday I don't repeat the same "growing up too fast" mistake.

    I have only one problem right now. Please help me.

    I play Hayday on ipad and android phone. My account was connected to Supercell ID. Everytime I open HD on my ipad, there is a popup showing 2 accounts, ask me which one I want to play. One account is the brand new level 1 account when we first time open the game. Another account is my main account level 15, attacked to SCID.

    I already erase my ipad completely, then setup it as a new ipad, with a new Apple ID. After download HD, open it, log in with SCID, then later I open HD, the popup show 2 accounts again, everytime.

    This is not happen on my android phone. Only my ipad has this issue. Unfortunately I play HD on ipad most of the time.

    Please help me out. How to make the account popup disappear?

    I could not find any answer on the internet. I can not keep playing HD for a long time like I did with Coc because of this issue.

    Thank you.

  4. #4
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Watching out for sneakpeeks in Bunny ears
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by SGANTU View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to Hayday. Just started to play for 2 days ago, level 15 now. Here is my questions.

    1/ What if I play alone, without join in a NH. What will I miss if not join in a NH?

    2/ Beside growing up fast, what else I can get from a NH? (I don't need to build up my farm fast)

    3/ Can I play solo in my NH with 1 account? Can I achieve something by playing solo in my own NH?

    I'm a very hardcore Coc player with 15 accounts for over 3 years. A clanless player only growing slower than in a clan, nothing else. I wonder if I play Hayday hardcore solo, will my farm look the same as others in a NH? Like, maxed out th 13 in COC are at the same strength whatever they are in a clan or not. Is it the same in Hayday?

    Thank you.
    Neighborhood was only introduced in Hay Day about 3 years after the beginning of the game. It is completely fine to not belong to any neighborhood. Like in Clash, you can be in a hood with no one else and enjoy the benefits a hood brings:
    - some achievements are only possible while being in a hood: derby related, generous neighbor
    - extra help for neighbors
    - derby and its rewards

    Hay Day has also a decorating side, so how your farm looks also depends on what you are willing to pay real money for. Some derby specific rewards (special decoration, limited decoration for example) will not be available to those are not in neighborhood (= no participation in derby).

    As for the core function of a farm, you only need xp to unlock new item, coins and/or vouchers to buy them from the shop. This doesn't require belonging to any neighborhood.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Neighborhood was only introduced in Hay Day about 3 years after the beginning of the game. It is completely fine to not belong to any neighborhood. Like in Clash, you can be in a hood with no one else and enjoy the benefits a hood brings:
    - some achievements are only possible while being in a hood: derby related, generous neighbor
    - extra help for neighbors
    - derby and its rewards

    Hay Day has also a decorating side, so how your farm looks also depends on what you are willing to pay real money for. Some derby specific rewards (special decoration, limited decoration for example) will not be available to those are not in neighborhood (= no participation in derby).

    As for the core function of a farm, you only need xp to unlock new item, coins and/or vouchers to buy them from the shop. This doesn't require belonging to any neighborhood.
    Thanks alot for your helpful answer. These are exactly what I want to know.

    Seems like it less dependent to the Clan/NH compare with Clash. Which is suitable for me.

    I love all decorations. Specially Hay Day is more about decoration compare with Clash.

    Sorry to asked about these things at the begining level. I'm kind of picky gamer. I choose one game, then play it for years. That's why I want to ask carefully before going too deep in the game like Coc.

    Thank you. Hay Day is my next few years game. Wwooohoooo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •