Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Strange Troop Ai in a Single Attack.

Multiple Strange Troop Ai in a Single Attack.

In our recent league war, we had an attack where there was multiple strange behaviour from Troops in the same Attack.
    Here the attack replay:

At
    0:12-1.What is the Defensive Ice golem waiting for?
    0:55 -2.2.Why is one Head Hunter hitting gold storage when enemy queen is still up?

Thankfully it was still a 3star but ,it would really help if someone can come up with a logical explanation for this?

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

I have seen defense cc doing it many times through reddit and some of the posters here,even skeleton trap responds in same way but very rarely.But the way hh reacted,I am seeing it first time.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 7th, 2021 at 02:23 AM.

https://youtu.be/7-GqOUiz2yA
    I am adding another video of strange behavior by troop.
    Can't sneakies see the jump spell or breaking wall was more viable?
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 7th, 2021 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    By the 'Rule of 3' the TH and Dark storage aren't considered from the drop-point, since the pump, mine and storage behind the wall were closer.
    So they had no intention using that jump, since their 3 closest targets were behind the other wall.

Last edited by Luicetarro; March 7th, 2021 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    By the 'Rule of 3' the TH and Dark storage aren't considered from the drop-point, since the pump, mine and storage behind the wall were closer.
    So they had no intention using that jump, since their 3 closest targets were behind the other wall.

So you are saying TH and storage were beyond their range of vision?

I'm saying the goblin did consider the 3 closest valid targets (storages), as the 'Rule of 3' does make most troops chose their target.
    The three closest storages are the ones I marked (one can argue the goldstorage in the north may be closer than the one to the south-east tho). Hence TH and DE-storage aren't considered anymore, since they aren't one of the three closest targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    In our recent league war, we had an attack where there was multiple strange behaviour from Troops in the same Attack.
    Here the attack replay:

At
    0:12-1.What is the Defensive Ice golem waiting for?
    0:55 -2.2.Why is one Head Hunter hitting gold storage when enemy queen is still up?

Thankfully it was still a 3star but ,it would really help if someone can come up with a logical explanation for this?
    Headhunter hitting gold storage despite of the fact that enemy queen was still alive is pretty weird and i havent seen this happen , even though i use hh in my every single attack.
    This could be a bug , lets see what others hace to say on it.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Nothing new for me. You should have taken more jump and more sneakies(a complete army of sg and wb along with 4 jump and a rage), and should have used a jump on the wall they targeted, let them finish those collectors. After that they would have targeted the th and de storage.

Like I had said somewhere else too, I think troops prefer not to take the path created by a jump spell. If you had used 4x EQ or wbs to break the wall near TH and DE storage, sneakies would have targeted TH.

Pro Member
    The CC troop bug is known for quite some time now and I am still surprised it hasnt been fixed yet even thought its pretty crucial bug!
    here some previous reports: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...tle-troops-bug

I have not seen the HH bug before... I guess the game is slowly falling apart as SC cant keep up with so many different troops behaviors. all their AI "fixes" only work for certain scenarios that supposed to be "most cases" but the more precise you try to play the more bug you encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Like I had said somewhere else too, I think troops prefer not to take the path created by a jump spell. If you had used 4x EQ or wbs to break the wall near TH and DE storage, sneakies would have targeted TH.
    Troops never prefered a jump over EQ, since the 'rule of 3' is marking their prey. Even if you would kill all of the walls in the entire base, the goblins still would ignore the TH and DE-storage from their drop-point, since the other targets are closer.