Thread: revision to how siege machines are stored/cooked

Fresh Spawn

revision to how siege machines are stored/cooked

I often find myself in a legends attack or about to click into one without the siege machine I'd like. the Quick train last army works great for regular troops obviously, it cooks what you just used and you can be sure you're going to have that the next time you attack. But it's not the same for sieges.

Whether it's having some there for donations or wanting a variety to choose from you will always have to rearrange this part of your troop comp and I think it's weird that it's only the case for sieges and nothing else and because of this one case randomness to cooking an army I often get caught out. And then they take 20 minutes to cook so if you delete a few to move you need right now into your comp you've got potentially > 40mins to get a full set again

I don't know how you want to do this but there are lots of ways that would be preferable to the current set up. When you donate something it could be replaced in it's current spot even if it needs to be cooked again. Or when you quick train, if there's a siege machine in the new troop comp it could replace whatever went into your main army.

Maybe just let us have all of them? I mean having 3 to choose from is fine from my point of view but I'd like to be able to control which ones those are without constantly checking it, like the rest of my quick train army. This problem for me started when they added the fourth and is worse now there's 5. The system needs to change imo

osc x

Quote Originally Posted by oscyb View Post
    I often find myself in a legends attack or about to click into one without the siege machine I'd like. the Quick train last army works great for regular troops obviously, it cooks what you just used and you can be sure you're going to have that the next time you attack. But it's not the same for sieges.

Whether it's having some there for donations or wanting a variety to choose from you will always have to rearrange this part of your troop comp and I think it's weird that it's only the case for sieges and nothing else and because of this one case randomness to cooking an army I often get caught out. And then they take 20 minutes to cook so if you delete a few to move you need right now into your comp you've got potentially > 40mins to get a full set again

I don't know how you want to do this but there are lots of ways that would be preferable to the current set up. When you donate something it could be replaced in it's current spot even if it needs to be cooked again. Or when you quick train, if there's a siege machine in the new troop comp it could replace whatever went into your main army.

Maybe just let us have all of them? I mean having 3 to choose from is fine from my point of view but I'd like to be able to control which ones those are without constantly checking it, like the rest of my quick train army. This problem for me started when they added the fourth and is worse now there's 5. The system needs to change imo

osc x
    I hope at th14 they let us upgrade it to hold 5 sieges, even if they don’t add a new one.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Even adding a single slot can help as you can keep 4 sm in your own army and one in cc.

Fresh Spawn
    yeah more would be cool. but my main problem is with how they're cooked. quick army doesnt work at the moment unless you have 3 types but use mainly just 1 type and have that same type only in the queue

having to constantly check on your army for sieges is dumb, ive resorted to only cooking blimps and requesting a slammer so that at least ive got the two i want. it shouldn't be such a pain to have a selection.

glad others are feeling similar problems with them tho