Thread: Add super defence option

Unhappy Add super defence option

Before super troops where added there should have been a similar set up to createSuper defence options like super archer tower super bomb tower etc etc
    As just feels now that bases are over powered more than before to a bad extent
    This combination of golems with witch and super wiz this week been a bore as all opponents have
    To do is dump all troops and no skill involved at all so many bases overpowered
    The fact so many using same tactic surely points out issue with balancing between attack power and defense
    As makes defense look utter rubbish !

Attacks with no skill involved just bore :-/ definitely big changes to defense options needed
    Add super options for archer towers, eagle etc etc like super troop option as it's getting bore
    How easy many layouts now just wiped out all defense looks rubbish and surely
    points to issue with over power against not up to standard defense options!!!!

Please sort it out as it's becoming bore this dump troops no skill involved bore!!!!

Forum All-Star
    Your consistently 3 staring maxed th13s that's fantastic! maybe you could share more information on your non skill attacks with everyone. I know I and I'm sure even the pros who don't would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 6th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Personally I have never 3 starred using golem+witches+swiz. Hybrid and queen lalo works for me even though they require skills. And there must be a reason, clans in champ I don't use this strat and instead use more skillful and hard to master strats.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Personally I have never 3 starred using golem+witches+swiz. Hybrid and queen lalo works for me even though they require skills. And there must be a reason, clans in champ I don't use this strat and instead use more skillful and hard to master strats.
    That reason is because said strat (golem-witch-swiz) is not an automatic 3 star as some are claiming it is.

When every time someone cries about how easy the offence is, I wonder why don't these people post some videos or screenshot of the villages they are attacking, I'm on a clan where people just simply amazed by my Queen Charge Hybrid on 50% TH13 and some fully maxed TH12 where in reality it should just be the way it is, these bases that I hit simply don't just have enough defenses to hold my attack, these people seems to just easily get wowed, if you are hitting a max villages according to your TH level, then we could be on a good discussion otherwise you just simply hitting someone smaller than you.
    Last edited by maximooze007; March 7th, 2021 at 02:47 AM.

Have you tried it for yourself to see if dumping without skill is all others do or it's just from defender's perspective?