Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend loot

Legend loot

Is there any data base on how much loot you get per day in legend league using all 8 attacks and collector and star bonus and all , is it worth staying in legend as th13 or drop down , I don't attack more than 7-8 attacks a day. 🤔

Against max 13s, you can get 500k gold, 600k elixir, 7k de. Star bonus is 900k gold and elixir, 4500 de. Plus all your collector output. And you never lose loot to attackers. I never had problems keeping my builders busy and my base is maxed.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I find it very much worth staying in Legends.

My 3rd account still has loads of TH13 upgrades to do, and I can keep all 6 builders busy all the time

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    If you attack no more then 7-8 times a day anyway then even without the numbers it makes sense that thatís the place to be.

League and star bonus are obviously highest in the highest league. So based on that number of attacks you can earn the most bonus in legends.
    Another thing to consider is that you donít lose any loot in legends.

Scroll down on this wiki page and youíll find the loot explained a bit more in detail:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...ue_Tournaments

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

To follow on all the correct above replies, depending how you perform in attacks, another option, even with less than 8 attacks/day, is to drop to Champions’ 1-2 area, attacking champion-3 /master-1 bases.
    You will find a lot of dead bases offering far more loot than what you can find in the capped LL system. It (was) not uncommon to me to find multiple 1mil each / 10k dark offer every day, a year ago... things haven’t changed there, as I have friend farming that area to max their minis.
    The losses in defense, depending how well your base is designed, can be easily compensated in loot you gained,

When I farmed in that area with 2-3 attacks per day, I leveled my base as fast or faster than players in LL doing enough attacks to stay in that league.

My comment only comes from the fact that loot is easier to grab from dead bases; in LL to get the full loot you likely heavily 2-star the base, which is not a given for every one.

Thank you all , I Guess it's better to stay in legend , asked because my troops are maxed but hero's are th11 lvl , only RC maxed , Lvl 50 king and lvl 56 queen and a lvl 24 GW. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anuj1 View Post
    Thank you all , I Guess it's better to stay in legend , asked because my troops are maxed but hero's are th11 lvl , only RC maxed , Lvl 50 king and lvl 56 queen and a lvl 24 GW. lol
    If you want to get more loot faster and keep your heroes upgrading constantly, you definitely can in lower leagues by attacking a lot with something like supergobs. However, since you said you only want to attack about 8 times per day I agree with everyone else that legends is the place to be. I would use armies that don’t cost much dark elixir, like dragons, and max out that queen. You can keep her down and still stay in legends.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Pro Member
    My heroes are maxed so currently i am in legends.
    But as soon as th14 will drop with new heroes level i shall go to champion/master league for farming with sneaky goblin.

Indeed, dropping lower will allow you to find nicer loot from time to time, but bear in mind the time it takes to Next to those bases. If time is limited that you can't attack more than 7-8 times a day then I guess it's limited such that you can't afford to sit there nexting for the perfect base either.

Legends loot is more than enough to keep all builders busy at all times, with no nexting time, no loss of loot, no waiting around for cc after a defence, and with no more than 8 attacks a day. You don't even need all 8 to stay in legends. Easy choice for me 😉