Thread: Product Development Suggestions

Product Development Suggestions

Hello, awesome game!!! I have nothing but great things to say about your wonderfull development team!!! With that being said however, while I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the hero skin last month wasn't very impressive, and the hero skin this month is downright horrendous in my opinion. I'm sure that your team receives tons of ideas/requests on a regular basis and certainly can't implement every single request received, but I'd like to try once again. I've made multiple requests/suggestions in the past regarding upcoming monthly hero skins. Is there ANY possible chance of doing a VIKINGS themed series of hero skins as I've suggested multiple times before? I've been playing Assassins Creed Valhalla, luv that game as I'm sure that many of your CoC clients do as well, and thought how cool it would be to have some Vikings skins in CoC!!! I've also suggested STEAMPUNK themed hero skins (similar to the clockwork series) multiple times in the past but again, just like my prior VIKINGS suggestions, without any success. C'mon Man!!! Honestly, if it weren't for the one gem donations and great monthly rewards, I wouldn't continue spending $5/month, actually $20/month in total as I have 4 accounts (AzureusBTX, Trifonic, Old Rasputin, and Fractal all in clan Sculpin IPA of which I'm the leader), as the hero skins as of late haven't been anything to write home about and quite honestly have been disappointing at best in my opinion. For a cool hero skin, 1 gem donations, and great rewards, I personally feel that $5/month per account ($20 total) offers good value at a reasonable price point, but not when the hero skin looks like a dumb and dumber bowl haircut with a miniaturized crown from a barbie doll (unless that was what your team was going for?). BTW, please continue to offer new home base sceneries, I really like them, they are reasonably priced, and they keep things fresh. I suggested doing more of the sceneries in the past, as I'm sure many others have, and your team has delivered, thank you!!! Any chance you could offer the super cool dragon statute again for less than $50 or whatever ridonkulous high price point it was priced at before and/or enable users to use their gems to purchase statutes (similar to the wizard skin available via the clothes hanger tab)??? The home base decorations have been the EXACT SAME THING since I started playing this game YEARS and YEARS ago. Like I've said in my prior feedback, your team have already created assets (e.g., past Christmas trees, Halloween decorations, etc.), each of which should be made available in the Decorations tab. I should be able to decorate my entire base with blue Christmas trees up to a predefined number (e.g., same as the number of flags) if I want to instead of the same flag decorations etc year after year after year after year ... you get the point. BTW, you guys have done a great job offering more statutes (a prior suggestion that I've made in the past as I'm sure others have and your team have delivered with flying colors on that as well, thank you!). Thx for the AWESOME holiday (e.g., Christmas) discounts on books/potions/runes packages, and gems, u guys rock!!! Here's an idea that can make supercell even more profitable and I won't even charge you for my advice, but free gems are always welcome in any or all 4 of my accounts lol. When a user clicks on the merchant, instead of having only 3 randomly generated items, make EVERY single magical book, potion, and rune available for a microtransaction purchase. They will sell like crazy, especially at the end of the month when season rewards are distributed and/or clan game rewards are available. If I want to purchase 5 hero books to go with all my looted dark and purple elixir rewards and dark/purple runes and/or 5 hammers to go with all the looted gold and gold runes from monthly season rewards and clan game rewards, I should be able to do it and CoC would profit from it!!! Honestly, u guys are leaving money on the table and missing out on a ton of lost revenue and lost earning potential. U can thank me with gems lol. Thx for an awesome game!!! I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would pass my feedback and suggestions on to the product development and monetization strategy teams for their review and consideration of what a very longterm and loyal customer likes, doesn't like so much, and is suggesting for what I think would be a VERY popular series of hero skins, and strategic ways for CoC to make even more money, rather than just saying thanks for the feedback, but perhaps even not actually forwarding it along??? And if you have made it to this point, thank you for your time, serious consideration of my suggestions, and thx in advance for actually forwarding this feedback to your teams! Keep up the GREAT work and keeping this AWESOME game fresh!!! So glad this wasn't one of the games that got axed in the initial pre-market release and evaluation development stage lol (that was a cool and interesting YouTube video about your company btw. Hope this makes it to the client feedback white board for all employees to see)!
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 6th, 2021 at 07:39 AM.

Millennial Club
    I'd respond to your suggestions, but all I see is one paragraph.

To the OP: wilm you please edit your pist and add in paragraphs, spaces between paragrapghs, etc.?

Basically, just make it more readable.

Summary please

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Summary please
    Doesn't like rogue king.
    Wants more sceneries.
    Wants more decorations and to buy special obstacles.
    Wants to be able to buy any magic item from the trader at any time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Doesn't like rogue king.
    Wants more sceneries.
    Ok.
    They'll be released time to time.
    +1 to it. I want more decorations too.
    You have league shop for that. And there are several alternatives in league shop to items which aren't available there (Except shovel)

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Doesn't like rogue king.
    Wants more sceneries.
    You missed the twice-suggested “give me gems for my ideas” idea. Hard to take any of it seriously.

Centennial Club
    Is there any way we can expand on the co leader idea maybe a badge for like 2nd in charge ( yes I know this could be a mess) or even reward badges etc) and can we reward teams that hit lvl 20 or top 200 in there country. Or top 500 in the world. Just throwing stuff out there.