Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion Permit Bugged at 17 of 18 - no longer dropping!

Expansion Permit Bugged at 17 of 18 - no longer dropping!

I canít earn any expansion permits after getting some in the last Valley.
    The new valley which just started has 0. Instead it has blue prints.
    My farm pass has 0, instead it has blue prints or upgrade materials - compared mine to my wifeís game.
    My derby awards 0 - even with shuffling rewards 40 times.
    My spin the wheel on the truck had no permit when it was supposed to be there.
    In game help is only Sparky saying nothing can be done and I can message again after some time.
    On the Hay Day Super Cell forums under bugs there are multiple people with this issue and no human response.

Oh and the moderators deleted my previous post about this for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearRoadFarm View Post
    Oh and the moderators deleted my previous post about this for some reason.
    Looks like your other thread was merged with one of the same issue. See here:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12767605

It's quite common for like threads to be merged or threads moved to the correct sub-forum for organization purposes. You can look in your profile under your latest posts/started threads to find them if they were not removed.
    Last edited by Tahoe; March 6th, 2021 at 03:43 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Why merge threads - seems like a good way to lose posts! Especially if tech support doesn’t even look at the posts as one moderator implied.

Why merge threads - seems like a good way to lose posts! Especially if tech support doesnít even look at the posts as one moderator implied.
    Because you'd have 10,000 threads all saying the same thing, and, it's against the rules of this forum for the same person to start multiple threads on the same topic.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    If you’ve communicated the issue to support, that’s about all you can do. Then you need to wait—sometimes for a few days if they’re swamped with tickets/inquiries. “After some time” may mean days (not every few hours).

I’ve seen people post that they contacted support “x” number of times “today”, and typically they say the conversation just gets shut down at that point. Repeated requests for something they already know about just wastes their time that needs to be used helping others.

If it IS a bug, generally the fact that others have had the issue means it will have been communicated to the team by the community manager or moderators and the team will be working on it. And the merged threads provide *one place to look for specific info on what’s going on.

If its NOT a bug, then it’s intentional, and they may or may not decide to change how and when the “last permit” (or whatever it is) shows up.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Why merge threads - seems like a good way to lose posts! Especially if tech support doesn’t even look at the posts as one moderator implied.
    Threads are merged for the very reason that Tahoe gives. You can always see your own posts by tapping on "My Profile"; they will show there, even if they have been moved or merged.

The only time you will not be able to see them is if they have been removed by a Moderator. That is not done lightly; it's usually because there has been a breach of forum rules.

All of this is done to make the forum more readable and informative; no-one wants to read the same post over and over again, if it has been spammed across many threads.

I can confirm that it's correct that there is no Support presence on this forum; it is a player's forum, and no-one has access to game files.

You will receive helpful advice here, though, from our lovely forum members. Thank you to those who have assisted you
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 6th, 2021 at 09:52 AM.

Hay Day level 201 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I have the same problem but I need 5 permits to complete when you complain to help & support if the operator does not agree and you argue your point that is when Sparky comes on.
    When I did not get a permit on the wheel when one was guaranteed without any fuss the operator send Alfred with one.
    But when I asked why I had no permits on the Pass Lane, the operator said they were random and after sending a screen print towards the end of pass lane, he said I had blueprints instead of permits. Obviously he must not play the game or he would have known you get blueprints, and the only difference is the amount of coins or blue points to what level you are on.

I have 5 farms, 3 have already completed their land, I had a problem with puzzle pieces on one farm but this was settled without fuss.

I have written to Help & Support by Email, I was told to use the contact button on Help & Support to enter details of my problem, but of course Sparky comes on unable to help.

This is stressful and I am sure everyone plays the game to unwind.

Good Luck to everyone, hope someone can contact Help & Support and sort this problem out.

Forgot to say no permits in Valley Shop - although I know these are random.

Blame it on age, one of the operators suggested I write on this forum and gave me the link.

But as I have found out Help & Support do not come on the forum, so it just means people with the same problem just write about it and nothing is done !!