Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Prevent spying for regular wars

Prevent spying for regular wars

I believe this feature will make things better to prevent outsiders joining in a clan to spy to see what base you're using and traps.
    When CWL begins in a clan its glowing in yellow and able to press it it'll bring you to the prep and battle. When you join other clans during cwl it turns grey you won't able to spectate or what so ever until CWL is over. That feature should be put it regular wars. So the enemy clan won't able to spy or anyone that joins won't able to see it until clan war is over. It would be very nice to have this added for regular wars.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalHybrid View Post
    I believe this feature will make things better to prevent outsiders joining in a clan to spy to see what base you're using and traps.
    When CWL begins in a clan its glowing in yellow and able to press it it'll bring you to the prep and battle. When you join other clans during cwl it turns grey you won't able to spectate or what so ever until CWL is over. That feature should be put it regular wars. So the enemy clan won't able to spy or anyone that joins won't able to see it until clan war is over. It would be very nice to have this added for regular wars.
    This is a perfectly fine idea. Hopefully supercell adds this!

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Whilst I don't disagree with this idea, but if this gets bugs too then I won't like it. Clan members who were before the start of the war should only be able to see the war. Anyone joining after the war has started, regardless of his rank cannot see the war.

Millennial Club
    As said above... the issue here is other clan members not in the war, but in the clan still need to be able to see the war, including if they leave and return.
    This anti spy setting works in CWL because usually the whole clan is in the roster, but with regular wars only this participating are in so, the others wouldn’t be able to see the war.
    Suoercell would need to be able to work this issue out if this in introduced.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Supercell have always said that spying is a legitimate tactic, and it is up to you to prevent it.

They only introduced that change in CWL because your clan cannot control who other clans you have already played let in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Supercell have always said that spying is a legitimate tactic, and it is up to you to prevent it.
    I like this!

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Wait what!!!?? I never knew it. Thanks for the information. So does that mean I can't be reported if I get my accounts from other clans into the enemy clan?

And a valid question. Doesn't spying mean cheating?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Wait what!!!?? I never knew it. Thanks for the information. So does that mean I can't be reported if I get my accounts from other clans into the enemy clan?

Yes you can be reported in game for anything and everything. It is a button press. In fact there are threads on here ‘reporting’ players for spying. However SC will ignore the ‘report’. The threads are answered with ‘close the clan’, basically.

Cheating? Not in this game, though I suspect most serious war clans do not waste the time.
    Last edited by JD4U; March 6th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post

There is no rule against spying so it isn’t cheating. SC sets the rules of the game. You can be reported for anything, but you won’t be punished for it. Note that spying is different than collusion, which SC has said is against the rules in CWL, though they don’t do nearly enough to enforce that in my opinion.

Ninja’d by JD!
    Last edited by 2222; March 6th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I've done this multiple times and like ajax said, it's a "tactic". Although I have to give up my donation count as sacrifice.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.