Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Need a clan

  1. #1

    Need a clan

    Hey guys my username in game is xJedx. From the UK.

    Recently returned to the game, TH10, active donator, about to go to TH11 in the coming week as nearly maxed at TH10.

    Looking for a clan that has more interest in the clan games side of things than war.

    #20VP00QOP

    Cheers
    Jed
    Last edited by Jedboy94; March 5th, 2021 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Demon's Lair
    Posts
    156
    Hey Jedboy!

    I am the leader of a lv. 6 clan called Man-O-War. We are an adult clan with players all around the US and UK. We have a friendly community with players willing to learn and teach! We got max donations, along with clan games, wars, and much more! The clan is open so feel free to swing bye and check us ou!

    -DemonFire

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by demonclashofclans View Post
    Hey Jedboy!

    I am the leader of a lv. 6 clan called Man-O-War. We are an adult clan with players all around the US and UK. We have a friendly community with players willing to learn and teach! We got max donations, along with clan games, wars, and much more! The clan is open so feel free to swing bye and check us ou!

    -DemonFire
    Hi

    Had a look, donation requests a day old that no one's donating to but people online, people arguing about someone being transgender and someone saying sorry don't know why you were kicked out of the clan lol, not for me bud.

    Jed

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Demon's Lair
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedboy94 View Post
    Hi

    Had a look, donation requests a day old that no one's donating to but people online, people arguing about someone being transgender and someone saying sorry don't know why you were kicked out of the clan lol, not for me bud.

    Jed

    Huh,

    That weird. Donations 1 day old and ppl talking about transgender. Aight imma talk to the people about that. Im sorry for wasting your time.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    159
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=902LR8RY lvl 14 clan rising from the ashes called the Darkknights just fired up the rebuild and will be doing regular wars and cwl but not mandatory if you don't want to come check us out and we hope to see you soon

  7. #7
    We are a small but active clan check us out, #2YJ9YJ8JR is the clan.

  8. #8
    About Us
    Clan level 1
    Members 2/50
    Made 08/03/2021

    Description
    Welcome, We are a active war ready clan, We will battle every clan to take our throne back, No rudeness allowed, Inactivity in the clan will result in a kick, We war every Tuesday and Friday, you ar welcome to join in, Chill, have fun and be strong.

    Requirements
    From UK
    Required trophies- 1000
    Required th6
    CWL Required th7+
    Active at least once a day
    Chill
    Friendly
    Competetive
    Talkative

    Clan Link- https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2LYUUPL8V

    I know we suck right now but if we can get more members we can grow faster

  9. #9
    [Absent Doom | CLAN Level 15 | CWL: MASTERS LEAGUE 15v15*]

    Recruitment, who can join? Any townhall with 2000 trophies or more.
    To Join, just say your from the forums!

    A relaxed clan

    (Bring your Alts!)

    #jv08u0pj – absent doom


    Clan Games!

    we always max!

    Link to Clan profile in Game:
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=JV08U0PJ


    Things members say:

    "lots of active people" -
    "It's a really great group we have here" -


    *War Optional.
    *CWL Optional; High Level TH13+ base required.
    *Clan Games Optional
    *We only kick dead bases

  10. #10
    Senior Member spencemw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedboy94 View Post
    Hey guys my username in game is xJedx. From the UK.

    Recently returned to the game, TH10, active donator, about to go to TH11 in the coming week as nearly maxed at TH10.

    Looking for a clan that has more interest in the clan games side of things than war.

    #20VP00QOP

    Cheers
    Jed
    Jed,
    looks like you found a clan. I dropped you an invite to Back to 1.

    we are a pair of US UK english speaking war clans. We are serious about the game but serious about fun too. Leadership of both clans is all adults. No drama. Link to our clans is in the signature line.

    If your current situation doesnt work out check us out down the road.

    good luck either way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •